Question/complaint

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dave lukins View Post
    rustyB, do I deduce that your were at a BBQ or do you always have a fork in your top pocket:)
    Come,come Dave...Rusty just subscribes to same philosphy that I do..."Be Prepared",especially when it comes to food;) .
    "Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves, therefore, are its only safe depositories." Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Originally posted by Shamus View Post
      Come,come Dave...Rusty just subscribes to same philosphy that I do..."Be Prepared",especially when it comes to food;) .
      Actually that WAS taken at a Barbeque at our daughter's house for Father's Day. The garden was built personally by she and her husband. I don't think we are ever going to run out of fruit and vegetables again.

The only real problem I had with that day was trying to park her Segway but not going fast enough to get up onto the patio slab. The fingers of my left hand still look and act totally out of sync.
      Able to leap tall tales in a single groan.

Comment

Well, I have to thank the expert who has made it possible for me to post more than one picture at a time. But they are still coming out huge and I don't want to take up so much of your bandwidth.

On my Photoshop before uploading:

The Battleship helo deck drawing was reduced to 6 inches in width.
        The Half Dome photo was reduced to 5 inches in width.
        The Segway photo was reduced to 4 inches in width.

Yet they still upload so big that you have to scroll both horizontal and vertical to view them.

Comment

Rusty - at least the membership knows what you look like fully clothed on that Segway for a change.
          Welcome, you step into a forum of the flash bang, chew toy hell, and shove it down your throat brutal honesty. OoE

Comment

Originally posted by Debbie View Post
            Rusty - at least the membership knows what you look like fully clothed on that Segway for a change.
            Some people have strongly suggested that I do some extensive photoshop improvements of that picture.

So I took the fork out of the pocket.

By the way, this is just a test of reducing the photo to only 2 inches in width. That works out much better than the huge ones.
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by RustyBattleship View Post
              Some people have strongly suggested that I do some extensive photoshop improvements of that picture.

Why not replace it with a spoon? :))
              “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

Originally posted by TopHatter View Post
                Why not replace it with a spoon? :))
                I don't drink beer with a spoon.

Comment

I don't drink beer with a spoon.
                  Oh come, come. Surely you don't drink beer with a fork? :))
                  Semper in excretum. Solum profunda variat.

Comment

Originally posted by glyn View Post
                    Oh come, come. Surely you don't drink beer with a fork? :))
                    I use the fork to flick the bottle cap at the back of the head of one of my buddies.

Comment

I think we should just all be pleased you only removed the fork....
                      Welcome, you step into a forum of the flash bang, chew toy hell, and shove it down your throat brutal honesty. OoE

Comment

By the way, this is just a test of reducing the photo to only 2 inches in width. That works out much better than the huge ones.
                        Are you practicing to be a lookout on a submarine R/B

Comment

Originally posted by tankie View Post
                          Are you practicing to be a lookout on a submarine R/B
                          No. I was turned down for Silent Service because I like to sleep with the windows open.

Comment

No. I was turned down for Silent Service because I like to sleep with the windows open.

Ahhhh , fresh air freak huh ?

Comment

Originally posted by Shamus View Post
                              Sod that Don , it plays havoc with your drinking:))

Comment

Working...
                              X