The puck drops tonight!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shamus View Post
    Two words.....Datsuk,Zetterberg.....The Iron Defense's shorts will be on one side of the rink and they'll be on the other;)
    And they lost to lowly Chicago in a shoot out
    "Only Nixon can go to China." -- Old Vulcan proverb.

Comment

Originally posted by gunnut View Post
      Bah,minor setbackWe just had to give Lang to Chicago .
      "Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves, therefore, are its only safe depositories." Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Originally posted by gunnut View Post
        With my schedule I can hardly ever catch a game these days. Reason # 327 for Dale to get a new job. Anybody in the Twin Cities need a good Project Manager with account and telecom experience? :)

-dale

Comment

Originally posted by Shamus View Post
          Bah,minor setbackWe just had to give Lang to Chicago .
          I never thought Lang brought much to the Wings anyway. I'd much rather have Shanny or McCarty back.

-dale

Comment

Originally posted by dalem View Post
            I never thought Lang brought much to the Wings anyway. I'd much rather have Shanny or McCarty back.

-dale
            Ahhhh....why don't you just stick a couple more daggers in my heart?
            "Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves, therefore, are its only safe depositories." Thomas Jefferson

Comment

my buds fell off the tracks last night.... hopefully its not a sign of things to come.

Comment

Anaheim from west and New York Rangers from east.

Comment

Wow.. Looks like its going to be another long, and disappointing season for Toronto..

up 3-1 in the 3rd, when Chicago came back and won 5-4..

With the highest paid blue line in the league you would expect more from them..but last night they looked like amateurs..

Comment

Originally posted by Canmoore View Post
                    Wow.. Looks like its going to be another long, and disappointing season for Toronto..

up 3-1 in the 3rd, when Chicago came back and won 5-4..

With the highest paid blue line in the league you would expect more from them..but last night they looked like amateurs..

hehehehe

My brother was eating when it was 3-1 for maple leafs.
                    He left.
                    When he returned it was 5-3 opposing team.
                    My brother "WTF?? Leafs always do that eh!!!"

Comment

Yeah, the Leafs do that alot, even with Ottawa, a team they need to play a full 60 min against. Its a shame when it happens against a team like Chicago, a team that has.......who?
                      Facts to a liberal is like Kryptonite to Superman.

-- Larry Elder

Comment

My blue blood boiled last nite as they again found new and interesting ways to lose. As long as their are tums for sale this idiot(me)will support the leafs for another 40 years. Oh lord help the weak...

Comment

Leafs are much faster than last year... I think thats it?

But honestly I do beleaf they will get much much better as the season goes on. We got Antropov playing like theres no tomorrow, Stajan trying to prove he's better than Spezza, and Blake rejuvinating Sundin. Once the D shows up the goalies will get better and we wont even remember this conversation

Comment

Hey, atleast McCabe already had his "cost the Leafs a game once per year" game, and it was in the regular season not playoffs

Comment

The universe is back in alienment, and the leafs will win the cup....not likely but my wife scooped 2 tickets in section 1a at the ACC in Dec against Tampa. Close enough to smell the poutine on Lacavier,s breath as his face is crushed against the glass in sweet cruncheness. How sweet is that. I think my new Barbacue may be delayed a bit though cause you would not believe what they cost. Cheers.

Comment

Originally posted by Mobbme View Post
                                Hey, atleast McCabe already had his "cost the Leafs a game once per year" game, and it was in the regular season not playoffs
                                Heh, lemmi guess in addition to a giveaway he got caught doing his signature move, the can opener.
                                Facts to a liberal is like Kryptonite to Superman.

-- Larry Elder

Comment

Working...
                                X