No announcement yet.

The puck drops tonight!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's always good for the league and game to have teams that are competitive and the B's already have a slew of injuries. They're running out of prospects to call up- Providence is going to have to start letting fans play to fill in their positions picked by the Big Bruins or close the doors. Hockey is a game with fighting, always has been. Penalize cheap shots, but don't go overboard. This was a case of retaliation for a previous hit- hand out 3 game suspensions to all parties and get on with it.

Comment

• Boston gets ready for the Playoffs to start tonight...about damn time!

In honor, here is a little tune...

Let's Go Bs!!!

Bring the Cup Home!!!
      Attached Files
      “Loyalty to country ALWAYS. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it.”
      Mark Twain

Comment

• Tell me it says Washington on the back of that jersey.
        No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

• Yup and Revere on the other one.

And he is sporting jersey #75....as in 1775.
          Mark Twain

Comment

• Don Cherry has spoken...

And it just needs to be said....Fuck the Habs!!!
            Attached Files
            Last edited by Albany Rifles; 30 Apr 14,, 21:10.
            Mark Twain

Comment

• And it just needs to be said....Fuck the Habs!!!
              I agree.

Comment

• I almost feel bad for the Sharks...almost.
                Attached Files
                "Only Nixon can go to China." -- Old Vulcan proverb.

Comment

• Congrats Montreal.

Thanks for a great year, Bruins.

Go Blackhawks!

On to the Red Sox!
                  Mark Twain

Comment

• Carey Price is an incredible goalie. Too bad the B's couldn't keep it together ,play their game and take the series.

Comment

• Not much of a hockey fan, but for the past 2 weeks I've been catching the Rangers news every morning. I can still remember the Stanley Cup fever in 1994, as a third grader, when every single kid in the Jewish elementary school I went to was going crazy, chanting "1940 never again!" or "1940 here we come!"

I think it would be kinda cool 20 years later they won the Cup again.
                      Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

• Another glorious NHL season starts this week.

Or as the Kings like to call it, the final 82 exhibition games before the real season starts.
                        "Only Nixon can go to China." -- Old Vulcan proverb.

Comment

• Buck,

This is gonna kill you but you will have to take back everything you said about the Toronto Maple Leafs.

Toronto Maple Leafs fans finish singing US anthem after technical difficulties
                          Chimo

Comment

Working...
                          X