Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hahah This board is my fav too... Especially the hockeytalk

Comment

Leafs lose again. Or rather they blow another one. This one was special in that they decided to lose it all in a minute and a half.Brutal!

Comment

Originally posted by Exarecr View Post
        Leafs lose again. Or rather they blow another one. This one was special in that they decided to lose it all in a minute and a half.Brutal!

Both our teams were in New Jersey... Raptors blew the Nets away... And Brodeur blew leafs away

Comment

WOOOOOOO!!!!! Go Leafs GO!!!!! I can't wait for tonightttttt Maple Leafs Vs Ottawa Senators!!!!!!

Comment

What's up with Brodeur? He's letting in a ton of goals lately. Or maybe he wasn't as good as everyone though he was. Having the 2 Scotts in front of him really helped to pad his stats.
            "Only Nixon can go to China." -- Old Vulcan proverb.

Comment

New Jersey's defence is all over the place. But they have our good ol' Coach coaching them, so they'll get better eventually or else they'll face TORTURE!

Comment

I hear the Leafs are talking with Johnny Bower(aka the China wall)for a possible come back. Add Keon, Horton, and a few others and we might have something here.After watching last nights debacle against the Sens I decided this team isn,t worth the price of those front row tickets my wife scooped for me so I got rid of them. Enough is enough. This team wont make the playoffs for the next several years,let alone win a cup. This dude has finally jumped ship and much to my suprise,it didn,t even hurt. Go Flames Go! Pssst, wanna buy a couple of Leaf jerseys cheap.....

Comment

5-1 Sens, who I might add up untill this point had less points per player overall than Toronto. The trouble is defence, untill they sort that out they'll keep loosing to teams they should be able to beat.

Originally posted by Exarecr View Post
                  Pssst, wanna buy a couple of Leaf jerseys cheap.....
                  Home or away jerseys?
                  Facts to a liberal is like Kryptonite to Superman.

-- Larry Elder

Comment

I watched the Ducks game last night. So many mental mistakes. The last play in overtime was the worst. They made about 3 behind the back passes trying to clear the zone but each time 2 of their players run into each other. Shane Doan of the Coyotes picked up the loose puck and let go a slap shot that ended the game.

Comment

• Eric Lindros Gone Baby Gone

Eric Lindros officially retired yesterday. It was one of the saddest moments in hockey. To me personally, I thought minus injuries he could've been one of the greatest to ever play.

I remember the Scott Stevens check on Lindros like it happened last night.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mobbme View Post
                        Eric Lindros officially retired yesterday. It was one of the saddest moments in hockey. To me personally, I thought minus injuries he could've been one of the greatest to ever play.

I remember the Scott Stevens check on Lindros like it happened last night.
                        He certainly had the skills and the size to be a very dominant player if he had stayed healthy. But his attitude was bad. Maybe if he had played for the Nordiques he wouldn't have been hit by Stevens. Maybe it's karma.

Comment

• This just in: Forbes rated the Toronto Maple Leafs as the most valueable NHL franchise.

Comment

• Originally posted by gunnut View Post
                            This just in: Forbes rated the Toronto Maple Leafs as the most valueable NHL franchise.

heheh another thing I was talking to my friend about. He told me DETROIT, PITTSBURGH are the most valuable NHL teams and I literally SNAPPED on him Those teams are losing money. Detroit, only because of their slow economy right now.

Comment

• Most vauleable NHL franchise yes indeed. Also, the most irritating to watch. The most irritating in the way they play. The most irritating in the way they lose.....and on and on. Tonight in Buffalo the Leafs karma being what it is these days means the game will be over in the first period as usual. Got my tums ready to go. Cheers.

Comment

• Leaf's finally managed to keep the lead in the 3rd period. Hip Hip Hooray! :)

Comment

Working...
                                X