Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your Favorite Sitcom!!!!

I am a big fan of sitcom's...!!!!!

What are your's....And I am boring topic starter...so why dont you ladies and gents ..spice it up a little bit

I got 3 all time favorites!!!

And my current favorite

Canadian may get offeneded by this series....lol

Really how do you pronounce "about"

Dad's Army, Fawlty Towers and Only Fools and Horses - they don't make them nowadays like they did. For those non-British residents, Dad's Army was made in the 60's, Fawlty Towers the 70's and Only Fools and Horses in the 80's which just goes to show how clueless the programme makers have become and how reliant they are on reality shows.

Comment

Adux, only heard of Friends..no clue about the other two For me it's Comedy, life's too short to watch the miserable stuff. For me it's Scrubs..My name is Earl..and the all time great..Simpsons. Sad life I lead;)

Comment

Originally posted by Callmecur View Post
        Dad's Army, Fawlty Towers and Only Fools and Horses - they don't make them nowadays like they did. For those non-British residents, Dad's Army was made in the 60's, Fawlty Towers the 70's and Only Fools and Horses in the 80's which just goes to show how clueless the programme makers have become and how reliant they are on reality shows.
        yeh i agree "DADs army" ,"it aint half hot mum"and diffinitly Only fools and Horses,2 of my favourite sayings "You stupid boy" or "don,t tell him
        your name Pyke":)) :)) that was comedy

Comment

You cant beat Black Adder 2/3/4 , Yes Minister...Yes Prime Minister, Monty Python, and as Callmecur has poste, Dads Army, Fawlty Towers, Only Fools and Horses.

From yankie land.... Taxi, Cheers, Fraiser, Seinfelt, Dr Becker.

Comment

1.F.R.I.E.N.D.S.
            2.F.R.I.E.N.D.S
            3.Three's Company
            4.Everybody Loves Raymond
            5.The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air

Comment

Originally posted by dave lukins View Post
              Adux, only heard of Friends..no clue about the other two For me it's Comedy, life's too short to watch the miserable stuff. For me it's Scrubs..My name is Earl..and the all time great..Simpsons. Sad life I lead;)
              Exactly,exactly,exactly.I too hate miserable stuff and soaps..
              Scrubs is nice.Simpsons is also very good.Pity that the Simpsons movie wasnt released where I stay!

Comment

M.A.S.H.
                Are you being served?
                Barney Miller

Yep,feelin' old
                "Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves, therefore, are its only safe depositories." Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Originally posted by Shamus View Post
                  M.A.S.H.
                  Are you being served?
                  Barney Miller

Yep,feelin' old
                  Now there is a classic...
                  What was the bald guy's name...winchester...

Comment

Originally posted by dave lukins View Post
                    I like the concpet of My name is earl, I dont get to watch it much nor do i think it is funny enough!!!!!
                    Scrubs is amazing, and one of my favorites
                    I am sure you would have heard about Sienfeld.!!!!

I started watching "How I met your mother" Brilliant concept, a bit more mature jokes than friends!!!!! Its told backwards, so it is intriguing...etc

Cobbie smulders is a hottie!!!!!!!!!she can ring my bell anytime!!!:))

Last edited by Adux; 21 Sep 07,, 11:44.

Comment

Fawlty Towers
                      Black Adder
                      M.A.S.H.
                      When we blindly adopt a religion, a political system, a literary dogma, we become automatons. We cease to grow. - Anais Nin

Comment

Father Ted (Irish and Brits would know of it ;) )
                        Friends
                        Scrubs
                        King of Queens
                        8 simple rules
                        Although it is not true that all conservatives are stupid people, it is true that most stupid people are conservative.
                        - John Stuart Mill.

Comment

Originally posted by Adux View Post
                          I am sure you would have heard about Sienfeld.!!!!

Sorry no..however, as I have a little time on my hands I will troll around the TV guide and see what it's all about:)

Comment

My current favorite is House. But my all time favorite is Seinfeld. When I worked in VA, our Friday discussion before work even began was the Thursday night Seinfeld episode. After the "The Contest - Master of your Domain" episode, there was a lot of hand slapping on counters.
                            “When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.” ~ Jimi Hendrix
                            "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." ~ Eleanor Roosevelt
                            sigpic

Comment

I never really understand what was supposed to be so great of Seindfeld..

But my pesonal favourites are:

Scrubs (the most realistic hospital show I have ever seen...trust me, I have spent more than enough time in hospital to know that)

M.A.S.H. Great shiw, but I always wondered why the Korean was THAT long...(I thinkl the show was three or four times longer than the war it was about).

A newer Addition is the already mentioned "Hoe I met your Mother", its simply Legen...wait for it...dary

mh.. Psych is not really a sitcom or?

Comment

Working...
                              X