Females in combat units

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BadKharma View Post
    Shiny capstar that would be survivors guilt another powerful emotion that can be difficult to overcome I hope you have been able to make peace with yourself.
    I made my peace some time ago.
    Last edited by Shiny Capstar; 12 Dec 08,, 16:55.
    Nulli Secundus
    People always talk of dying for their country, and never of making the other bastard die for his

Comment

• Originally posted by BadKharma View Post
      I have done both, A few people I had to inform still haunt me.
      I know what you mean...I've still got "haunts" from visits I've had to make...to inform families of the loss and "death bed" briefings! Something you never forget!
      “When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.” ~ Jimi Hendrix
      "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." ~ Eleanor Roosevelt
      sigpic

Comment

• I had to make 2 notifications to soldiers who had parents die...not an easy thing but not as bad as being a notification officer.

I did serve as a surivor assistance officer on 2 occasions. Much better because you can do something constructive for the family.
        “Loyalty to country ALWAYS. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it.”
        Mark Twain

Comment

• Not the easiest of tasks ,

Comment

• My answer

Originally posted by BadKharma View Post
            I did not think there would be ;)
            However there was also the time I had a stripper with a broken ankle that wanted me to see if her breast enhancement felt natural.
            Well, did they feel natural.

I'm not a gynecologist, but I'll take a look.
            J. J. Ogershok, Jr.

Comment

• Originally posted by JOgershok View Post
              Well, did they feel natural.

I'm not a gynecologist, but I'll take a look.
              LOL, yes they did must have found a good surgeon.

Comment

• What's all this Booby Squeezing got to do with Women in Combat Units.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chaobam Armour View Post
                  What's all this Booby Squeezing got to do with Women in Combat Units.
                  Nothing but we are having good old fashioned American fun. Fuddy-dud are we?
                  J. J. Ogershok, Jr.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chaobam Armour View Post
                    What's all this Booby Squeezing got to do with Women in Combat Units.
                    Originally posted by JOgershok View Post
                    Nothing but we are having good old fashioned American fun. Fuddy-dud are we?
                    You see CA, its not the women that are the problem, its just distracting to us because we can't keep our hands off them!

Comment

Working...
                    X