'Dozens died in Syrian-Iranian chemical weapons experiment'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by heso10 View Post
    neither did israel :D , and yup they raises national readiness levels always, and not only on israeli nukes or the whole problem in the region, but also about the food crisis, the fuel prices and many other problems in africa, just check the news, u will see for urself :)

You have a point to prove, then you have to post sources, stop telling me to just look it up, I'm quite likely more well read on the subject than you are.

saying that means that u really did not read the sources i put upthere, first, yup Egypt is playing the negotiator, and they succeeded, second, ending up as a wasteland, i am not even gonna discuss this with u, cause apparently u do not read much news, cause if this is the case, israel would not be so careful on keeping the peace with Egypt.

Succeeded at what? There are still negotiations going on, it just depends on what your measure of success. Saving Hamas from being dismembered was your personal goal I take it?

How is Israel being "so careful" to keep the peace with Egypt any more than any other country that it keeps the peace with?

Are u even comparing osama to Egypt, man, he does not even have a country or army or anything, all he has is a camera to send threats, and till now, u can not say that he really did 11 sept 2001, not cause he said so or usa said so, means he did it, right ??

Same type of empty threat rhetoric, why not make the comparison.

As far as they second thing you tried to say about 9/11, I don't understand what you're asking, please rephrase it.

So you are the one who "had all of "them" under a polygraph and now you know it all,". remember man, israel is the one who attacked in 1967 and she is the one who was occupying Sinai till 1973 war, so land for peace, yea that is for sure, what did u expect, peace for just peace and keep the land !!, please....

This is been discussed thousands of times on this forum already. There was clear confrontational calls from Egypt, and it amassed troops in Sinai preparing to attack. If it did not want a fight, they should not have done that, because it is a clear threat to which Israel has to respond for the sake of its security. Egypt was also warned that Israel would consider the closing of the Straights of Tiran an act of war. Egypt then blockaded the Straights of Tiran to Israeli shipping, an act of war under international law. I've attached a relevant link.

http://www.worldaffairsboard.com/isr...tml#post303802

So Egypt did not fire the first shot, but certainly started the war in 1967.

Facts are facts, elsadat did offer israel a more generous offer in 1971, and they refused it, then he used force, and it worked, if they had accepted the offer, it would have been the same today, except that 1973 war would not have happened.

The same type of offer, generous or not, he wanted Israel to bribe him out of war by giving him land. Sorry, winners dictate the terms.

well well well, another crap, that is the second time u say it.

in 5th October at night, special forces were droped at the 3 passes to capture them to stop the israeli reinforcements from obviously passing through them, let's say that Egypt was gonna continue taking Sinai and advancing into israel as the whole world think, can u till me how will an UNMECHANIZED army even reach the passes ???, walking maybe ??

What are you trying to say, that Egyptian commandos prevented Israeli reinforcements from coming through? Or are you trying to say that the Egyptian Army was unremechanized? You are making absolutely no sense.

The facts on the ground are simple, Egypt tried to strike out at the passes and it lost big. If it had no need to pass through the Sinai and had no offensive intentions, then Egypt would not have tried to venture towards the passes.

U r right about something and by it u proved what i have been trying to tell u since the beginning, try to read about what happened since an israeli division passed the canal to the other side till they really stopped fighting. here is what u will find, and tell u what, do not trust my wrods, just look it up urself.

I have looked it up myself, and read about it in depth. If you have relevant links or citations, do use them, do not tell me to go look it up, you're the one trying to prove something to me.

to make a long story short, sharon's division passed the canal despite of his superiors disapproval, he destroyed about 5 sam bases in the area, he tried to go every direction, but he was stopped, after the first cease fire, the division continued revolving around the 3rd army till they cut its supplies, and they said they blamed Egypt for breaking cease fire by destroying 9 tanks (yea, we broke cease fire to destroy 9 tanks), then the 2nd cease fire came, this time israel did not break it, cause they achieved their goal which was holding something to bargain with, they gave 3rd army water and food while 2nd cease fire was on, if Egypt really broke cease fire to destroy 9 tanks, would not it be more logical to break the cease fire by closing the few kilometers gap between 2nd and 3rd army ??, 2nd army could easily close the gap, and by closing the gap, supplies of 3rd army would have came through 2nd army (check a map), and by that also, the israeli division would have been cut-off completely from the rest of israeli army, then why we did not do it, simply because we respected the cease fire, unlike others.
    bottom of the line, the cease fire saved the israeli division not the 3rd army, cause if we have broke the ceasefire or israel tried to "annihilate" 3rd army as they said, which was 20,000 only btw, the israeli division would have been totally trapped, and 2nd army would have got supplies through 2nd army.

I see a whole bunch of excuses, supplies would have come through, Egypt did not break the ceasefire it was those Israelis, bla bla, same usual BS. The Egyptians let their 3rd Army get surrounded and cut off. If they were capable of preventing that, they would have, but they could not and did not. And now we are here, with you making all sorts of excuses for them. They were cut off, that means not getting any supplies. During the ceasefires and withdrawal periods they were being provided humanitrian aid. They could have been annihilated, but why? A week without water would have killed them just as well.
    and yup this is the short story.

btw, did i mention that israel was low on fuel ??, i doubt u knew that, but do not believe me in this too, just look it up urself.

Why don't you show me.

That only "IF" Syria ever tried to march into israel which i doubt cause all they want is their land back, same as we wanted and got our land back.

You have just your doubts, nothing else, certainly nothing that constitutes proof. Correction, you wanted and were given back your land, you didn't get anything back.

Ohh wait here, ussr started supplying its clients way after usa's supply bridge to israel, it is not even a thing that u can not be sure about.
    If what u r saying is true, then why israel stopped at the 2nd cease fire after ussr threaten ?? besides do not u think usa also fear on its people just like ussr ??, enough said i guess.

Soviets began their resupply operations first, the Americans started afterwards.

This is where you can verify that:

William B. Quandt, Soviet Policy in the October 1973 War, Rand Corporation Report R-1864-ISA

man u can control its size as much as u want, but at the end u can not control the fall out.

Size largely determines fallout, genius.

I do not know what are u still arguing about over and over again, i provided facts with proves, so let me till u that, i am only trying to show u somethings u did not know about, u can deny it or do not believe it, its ur choice, u can even believe that israel still owns Sinai if u want, but at the end we got our land back, and we got the peace that have been refused, that pretty much says it all.

I'll again remind you that you were given your land back based on the good graces of someone else.

As far as what you've proved, you haven't proved a single thing, all you do is spout off some random crap that you made up or heard in some propaganda film and then tell me to go look it up. That's not proof of anything but an inability to argue based on facts. If you want to actually back anything that you've said up with facts, I'd welcome it. You have yet to do it, and I'm not holding my breath.
    In Iran people belive pepsi stands for pay each penny save israel. -urmomma158
    The Russian Navy is still a threat, but only to those unlucky enough to be Russian sailors.-highsea

Comment

Size largely determines fallout, genius.
      well, as i said before, i gave u the facts, u can take it or leave it, but i will just comment in this one, since u r clearly insulting me, the only thing that controls the fallout, is the wind GENIUS.

As far as what you've proved, you haven't proved a single thing, all you do is spout off some random crap that you made up or heard in some propaganda film and then tell me to go look it up. That's not proof of anything but an inability to argue based on facts. If you want to actually back anything that you've said up with facts, I'd welcome it. You have yet to do it, and I'm not holding my breath.
      hehe, it is you who does not want to see the prove :D , anyway, i do not really care if u believe it or not, as i said i gave u the facts.

So, since this is the last time i will replay in this thread, since argument is clearly going nowhere, here is what u have been saying from the start.

Israel pushed back Egyptian army to the other side of the canal, then passed through a gab between 2nd and 3rd army, then trapped the 3rd army then ussr pushed for a cease fire, and Israel lost so many soldiers and much money and weapons in protecting Sinai just to give it entirely back for a peace agreement they have already refused 2 years earlier.

Oh yes, and u said Egypt was actually trying to take whole Sinai with force and then go into israel with an unmechanized army.

Now who has been saying crab ??

Comment

well, as i said before, i gave u the facts, u can take it or leave it, but i will just comment in this one, since u r clearly insulting me, the only thing that controls the fallout, is the wind GENIUS.??
        So small tactical nuke will cause the same fallout as a 500 kiloton one designed to level cities? Keep going buddy, you are just making yourself look silly.

hehe, it is you who does not want to see the prove :D , anyway, i do not really care if u believe it or not, as i said i gave u the facts.

So, since this is the last time i will replay in this thread, since argument is clearly going nowhere, here is what u have been saying from the start.

Israel pushed back Egyptian army to the other side of the canal, then passed through a gab between 2nd and 3rd army, then trapped the 3rd army then ussr pushed for a cease fire, and Israel lost so many soldiers and much money and weapons in protecting Sinai just to give it entirely back for a peace agreement they have already refused 2 years earlier.

Oh yes, and u said Egypt was actually trying to take whole Sinai with force and then go into israel with an unmechanized army.

Now who has been saying crab ??
        Israel did lose a lot of soldiers, but it is all relative. The numbers Israel lost pale in comparison to what Egypt lost in both men and material. I guess you stand proud of the fact that your country does not care about its people too much.
        The Russian Navy is still a threat, but only to those unlucky enough to be Russian sailors.-highsea

Comment

So small tactical nuke will cause the same fallout as a 500 kiloton one designed to level cities? Keep going buddy, you are just making yourself look silly.
          heh, with zero wind, falout of 500 kiloton will fall in the same radius of explosion, with 100 km speed wind and a fallout of 1 kiloton, will definitely kill more, am i still silly ??

Israel did lose a lot of soldiers, but it is all relative. The numbers Israel lost pale in comparison to what Egypt lost in both men and material. I guess you stand proud of the fact that your country does not care about its people too much.
          Egypt has lost more in 1967, and our lose of men was low in relative to the whole army, And actually, it is not the gov. that do not care about its soldiers, it is the soldiers who do not really care about their own life when it comes to defending our land or getting it back, tell u what, ask other Egyptians than me and u will see for urself.

Comment

am i still silly ??
            I'm afraid so.

Comment

Working...
            X