Our greatest president?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Our greatest president?

Who do you think has been our greatest president?

My vote would be for Ronald Reagan.

Its pretty close for me...Raegan or Kennedy? Hmmm...err I'll go with Raegan.

Comment

Kennedy was a jackass.

Reagan was the best of my lifetime, but i can't say the best overall.

That HAS to be George Washington.

Comment

I do like some of what George Washington has done. I especially like the marijuana crop. I dont know if he was the best president we have had, simply becasue i have not lived in those times. Currently, the worst president is George Bush and Ronald Reagan has done some bad for the United States of America. I dont like inflation do you? Through the Clinton Administration the US economy was at its highest ever. Now we have an economy that does not operate nearly as smooth and the persons that are benefiting from the current government reform and actions taken by the governmnt are those that are rich. So if you are not rich excpect no change except higher fees and other costs debted to the governmnet for citations, etc...

Comment

First, which George Bush, and why do you say Bush and Reagan are bad? The least you can do is use an example. If you don't like inflation, you must HATE Franklin Roosevelt, Kennedy, Johnson, and Carter to the extreme. Reagan pulled the economy out of Carter's death spiral. The economy HAD recovered under the first Bush administration, it's just that it wasn't noticable in time to save his re-election bid. As a result, Clinton got the credit he didn't deserve. Also keep in mind, the current economic crises started under Clinton's watch. Most economists will tell you, Clinton ran the nation like he ran his illicite businesses: By cooking the books until he was able to bail and get away from the destruction he had wrought. Even the low unemployment rates were bogus and calculated with a method not used by any previous administration. Also, the military action and international crises the current Bush must deal with is a clean-up job from all the dirty laundry Clinton refused to deal with in a responsible manner during his presidency.

Many military defeats, social faux pas...Washington was a doof. The best president was Theodore Roosevelt.
          The black flag is raised: Ban them all... Let the Admin sort them out.

I know I'm going to have the last word... I have powers of deletion and lock.

Comment

"Through the Clinton Administration the US economy was at its highest ever."

Yes, amazing how much money you can save when you gut the entire US military and intellegence departments, isn't it?

If you are going to thank Slick Willy for anything, it should be for 9-11.

Comment

Which military defeats would those be Horrido?

Comment

An example of how the presidents George Bush Senior and Ronald Reagan are not the best presidents. They pursuaded libraries and universities to destroy compendiums on marijuana. A lot of research has been destroyed, but we still know that in 1974 the National Institute of Health funded the Medical College of Virginia conduct a study to find harmful effects of marijuana on the immune system. They found none. However, they did find that it retarded the growth of breast cancer tumors and lung cancer tumors and helped fight a virus induced leukemia. The DEA, an agency under the Reagan Bush Administration at the time proceeded to shut down the 1974 study and make research of such illegal. So thats and Example of Reagan and Bush. Now on to the other bush. I ask all my ladies if they like bush? They always say "no." I say "So you shave?" George Bush Jr. first on is unconsitutionally president. I was talkin to my friend about this and he said it doesnt matter they didnt have to do it unconsitutionally he would have still been presidnet. Then why the fuck would anybody do it the unconsitutional way. People tell me this we have the most powerful military with the koolest toys. Why do we use ground troops. ANd when we do why did we use 1/5th the number of troops as we did in the first Desert Storm. I mean a 0 enemy caused causaltiy war would be kool. war is bad. The United States should not attack a nation, unless it has been or manipualted to be that the enemy attacks first. I know thats not the nicest thing, but its a hell of a lot smarter than to declare war. Oh if terror is bad in the US, why has bush underfunded all the programs for homeland security he so praised that was going to save the USA from terror? Do you know what the patriot act is that is an abomination to the constitutoon and citizens rights. THe best President will be myself.

Comment

Wow, our first left-winger.

Welcome aboard tw-acs.

Comment

Damnit, I wish I could have voted back in 96', I would have voted for Bob Dole!

Clinton was our worst President.

1993 WTC bombings, Clinton said 'he would pursue and bring Osama and the crew to justice'

He launched cruise missiles at terror camps and didn't do much

Lied about getting a Hummer from Monica.

I could go on forever..Clinton was the biggest idiotic president we've ever had. Clinton was a liar he never purused the Al-Qaeda network(it would have prevented 9/11 if he would STICKED to his words), abused the military, and a liar.

Comment

Clinton is without a doubt worse than carter, and is eclipsed for stupidity by only Johnson, who is clearly the all time worst.

Comment

Now maybe if he pursued the Al-Qaeda network and made Osama and the Crew on the run and captured some I wouldnt care much he sticked to his words...but he's a liar. And maybe if he was honest about getting a Hummer from Monica I can't blame the man, he was honest, but once again he lied.

Comment

I don't like him cause he was a draft dodging pussie that wouldn't admit he inhaled.

Besides that, he really, really screwed up the US military.

Comment

He really abused his authority as a 'Commander-in-Chief'. Thank God he's not our President.

And my God if Hiliary ever becomes a President I am packing my bags and moving to Canada.

Comment

well enough with who wasnt the best president but who was the best president. I personally think that the best president can never be when the people do not elect him. I think the electoral college is an abomination to the democratic republic governmnet we have. So as long as this is in effect we can not, will not have our best president

Comment

Working...
                              X