Dave Lukins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dave Lukins

Fellow members of WAB, we've received this message from Dave's wife.

hi this is daves wife he has asked me to let you know he is in hospital he had a heart attack early hours tuesday morning.he's ok and hopefully home at the weekend. bye for now pat
    Dave and Pat, I'm very sorry if you didn't want this made public but knowing the large numbers of good friends Dave has made on this board I'm sure that they would all like to know, and hope I haven't overstepped the mark. Get well soon Dave and take care.
    Kindest regards,
    Iain.
    In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Dave, I've been through this before with my own father, so I know you're not having any fun.

Get yourself back into fighting trim and we'll keep your spot warm for you, OK?
    “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

Originally posted by Parihaka View Post
      Fellow members of WAB, we've received this message from Dave's wife.

Dave and Pat, I'm very sorry if you didn't want this made public but knowing the large numbers of good friends Dave has made on this board I'm sure that they would all like to know, and hope I haven't overstepped the mark. Get well soon Dave and take care.
      Kindest regards,
      Iain.
      Yes Dave,it's all my fault for not keeping my mouth shut so sue me .Too many people here care too much about you not to let them know.I know,I know...I just made the bad kid list for your Father Christmas visits,tough nougies mate...get well soon:) .
      "Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves, therefore, are its only safe depositories." Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Get well soon Dave. It's all fault of Shameless...

Comment

Take care Dave, and hurry back! And Shameless is right, you have many friends that care about you. :)
          “When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.” ~ Jimi Hendrix
          "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." ~ Eleanor Roosevelt
          sigpic

Comment

Best wishes and get well soon Dave.
            I am here for exchanging opinions.

Comment

Dave, come back soon, I'll even let you make fun of me :)
              "you have enemies, good. That means you stood up for something, sometime in your life"

Comment

Dave:
                You are NOT supposed to do one better than me. On Monday I was in emergency with a dangerous drop in blood pressure. The super-duper experts there couldn't figure out why.

Went to my cardiologist Tuesday and he reviewed my daily meds prescribed to my by 4 different doctors. He said, "You only need ONE blood pressure medication. Not THREE."

So, get out of there and the ONLY place you are supposed to tromp me is on this board.

So there.
                Able to leap tall tales in a single groan.

Comment

dave,

take care of that health, man. get well soon!
                  There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "My ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."- Isaac Asimov

Comment

Your own heart had the nerve to attack you?

You need that traitorous heart beat up, then I'm your man.

Get well soon, Dave.

Comment

Blast it Mr. Lukins, if you wanted a kind word from me all you had to do was say so. This really is a bit overdramatic.
                      Welcome, you step into a forum of the flash bang, chew toy hell, and shove it down your throat brutal honesty. OoE

Comment

Get well soon, Dave.

Comment

You're in my prayers, Dave. Do get well. :)

Comment

Dave, wishing you the best. Take your time, we'll keep your bar stool warm.
                            Reddite igitur quae sunt Caesaris Caesari et quae sunt Dei Deo
                            (Render therefore unto Caesar the things which are Caesar's and unto God the things which are God's)

Comment

take care Dave , hope to see you back soon
                              If i only was so smart yesterday as my wife is today

Minding your own biz is great virtue, but situation awareness saves lives - Dok

Comment

Working...
                              X