No announcement yet.

Dave Lukins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=crooks;399163]My god, I go to France for two weeks and Lukins ends up in the ER - Good lord, can ye not even tie yer laces ;)?

In any case, welcome back :), enjoy the new found love for life :)

Oh he's doing that OK. He is also savouring his old found love of alcoholic beverages!
    Semper in excretum. Solum profunda variat.

Comment

Originally posted by crooks View Post
      My god, I go to France for two weeks and Lukins ends up in the ER - Good lord, can ye not even tie yer laces ;)?

In any case, welcome back :), enjoy the new found love for life :) .
      Crooks welcome back from France was it business or pleasure Yes, ended up in ER, right ruined the Weekend it did:) Getting a visit from the Health Visitor tomorrow, so I'd better be on my best behaviour

Comment

[QUOTE=glyn;399169]
        Originally posted by crooks View Post
        My god, I go to France for two weeks and Lukins ends up in the ER - Good lord, can ye not even tie yer laces ;)?

In any case, welcome back :), enjoy the new found love for life :)

Oh he's doing that OK. He is also savouring his old found love of alcoholic beverages!
        There's nothing like being back in the busom of the "Family" Cheers!!

Comment

Originally posted by dave lukins View Post
          TJ Was'nt me going to India, though I'd love to..no, I was going to go to Canada to visit a WAB member but it did'nt happen for one reason or other..never mind

Like I've said, a slight belch of the old ticker is never gonna stop me doing what I want to do. I've lived an active life from the start, and if it's gonna be to the finish so be it. We are only here once, life is not a rehersal so ENJOY your time here to the full:)
          The measure of a MAN , dont ANYONE castigate me for necro , Dave oh Dave , my friend my friend , im really at a loss , im searching your posts for reasons im at a loss to explain to myself , my love for you as a man and friend and fellow brother in arms was unconditional , I WILL MISS YOU . RIP.

Comment

Cheers B/F

Comment

You can do any bloody thing you want to today Tankie. Dave was the best of us & you know it better than anyone.
              sigpic

Win nervously lose tragically - Reds C C

Comment

Im going AWOL for a few hours , I feel the need to reflect and raise a glass or 6 to absent friends ,,61f , out .

Comment

Originally posted by tankie View Post
                  Im going AWOL for a few hours , I feel the need to reflect and raise a glass or 6 to absent friends ,,61f , out .
                  Sounds like a good idea. Perhaps all WAB members who are so inclined could, at an appropriate time and place raise a glass in toast to dear departed friends. WAB has lost some wonderful contributors this past year or so, can we please have a pause now, at least for a little while.
                  If you are emotionally invested in 'believing' something is true you have lost the ability to tell if it is true.

Comment

Working...
                  X