No announcement yet.

Dave Lukins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rest up. We'll be here when you are ready.

Comment

Get well soon, Dave!
      "Of all the manifestations of power, restraint impresses men the most." - Thucydides

Comment

Get well, friend.
        In Iran people belive pepsi stands for pay each penny save israel. -urmomma158
        The Russian Navy is still a threat, but only to those unlucky enough to be Russian sailors.-highsea

Comment

Dave, get well soon. This board just doesn't feel right without you.
          "Only Nixon can go to China." -- Old Vulcan proverb.

Comment

Get well soon Dave.I know you will.I have full confi on you.

Comment

Right then Lukins! Did I give you permission to drop out of the fellowship of WAB? Get 'fell in', that man there. You'd pull any trick to get people to bring you grapes! Typical. You are an idle soldier. What are you?
              Semper in excretum. Solum profunda variat.

Comment

Get well soon Mr. Dave, looking forward to reading your posts again.....
                Seek Save Serve Medic

Comment

Originally posted by speedlover1994 View Post
                  Dave, come back soon, I'll even let you make fun of me :)
                  Dave
                  my thoughts are also with you. i wish you well and, if you hurry back, i'll help you make fun of speedlover;)
                  "To dream of the person you would like to be is to waste the person you are."-Sholem Asch

"I always turn to the sports page first, which records people's accomplishments. The front page has nothing but man's failures."-Earl Warren

"I didn't intend for this to take on a political tone. I'm just here for the drugs."-Nancy Reagan, when asked a political question at a "Just Say No" rally

"He no play-a da game, he no make-a da rules."-Earl Butz, on the Pope's attitude toward birth control

Comment

Mr. Lukins,

I still have a lot of singles I need to introduce you to. (That's single malt scotch, Mrs. Lukins - I don't want you to kill him for the wrong idea ... but wait, he's supposed to be a tea drinker ...)

Comment

Get well soon.

Best Wishes from across the pond
                      “Loyalty to country ALWAYS. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it.”
                      Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by glyn View Post
                        Right then Lukins! Did I give you permission to drop out of the fellowship of WAB? Get 'fell in', that man there. You'd pull any trick to get people to bring you grapes! Typical. You are an idle soldier. What are you?
                        LOL...his wife gave him permission. With that said, I'm granting him "medical leave" until further notice. :)

Comment

Health to you, Dave

That's a good soldier. I see that you are up and about-

http://www.worldaffairsboard.com/war...tml#post395803

The Colonel has a wee dram ready for ya when the Mrs. isn't looking...!

Take care, get well, and hurry back.
                          "This aggression will not stand, man!" Jeff Lebowski
                          "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool." Lester Bangs

Comment

Glad you're OK. Do not worry too much, and listen to the doctor. Get well soon.

Comment

Get well soon and I wish you the best of health.
                              Those who can't change become extinct.

Comment

Well fellow WABbers what can I say..you really are the BEST. If moral needed boosting it certainly was when I saw all the messages on this hospital computer..Noah used this one in the Ark:) but beggers can't be choosers. A quick up-date...all is well and I should escape from here on Saturday,provided we can get the glider out of the attic.:) Must hide now as I hear the physioterrorist running the keys along the bars Once again many thanks to you all....Oh Glyn I gave myself 7 days ROPs..hope that meets your approval

Comment

Working...
                                X