Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TopHatter View Post
    Heh heh...that's one of my favs too.

The same guy who people vilify as a complete idiot, who also botched the war and occupation of Iraq...somehow managed to pull off a perfect terrorist operation that resulted in the mass-murder of 3000 people

I say "perfect" because nobody has been able to uncover any credible information that he did it...

...but we all know the truth. Don't we.
    You forgot the part about "only" 3000 people were killed because all the Jews were warned that day not to go to work in WTC.
    "Only Nixon can go to China." -- Old Vulcan proverb.

Comment

Originally posted by wkllaw View Post
      Many of my friends and I know quite a few people who actually think a certain way about the event. They were right about how there are a whole lot of dumb or paranoid people out there.
      Yep, very true. In fact...

I've been wanting to say this for years:

Attention people who think that the U.S. Government was behind 9/11 and that Atta and his bunch of psychopaths weren't really the ones behind it and that an aircraft didn't really hit the Pentagon etc...are you all listening? Good.

You have got to be the most gullible, idiotic, asinine and mentally defective FOOLS I've ever had the displeasure of seeing spew conspiracy theories all over the Web.

And be thankful for the Web, else you'd simply be retards without a platform...

You wouldn't know the truth if it smacked you upside your feeble-minded heads.

It would be a far better use of resources if you spent the rest of your moronic lives loading handguns and shooting each other in the head.

Or to put it another way....Go F--k Yourselves.

Thank you.

Originally posted by gunnut View Post
      You forgot the part about "only" 3000 people were killed because all the Jews were warned that day not to go to work in WTC.
      Oh yes, can't forget the Jews.

How silly of me.
      “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

An american jazz muscian I met in Morocco back in the 1970s said the US moon landing was done on a Hollywood sound stage...He was so mad about it he gave up his US citizenship.
        To be Truly ignorant, Man requires an Education - Plato

Comment

And be thankful for the Web, else you'd simply be retards without a platform...
          I believe there are some websites out there spewing nonsense about the 9/11 conspiracy daily, these people really need to get a life. However, I guess I can't blame them for thinking in a certain way, no matter how strange.
          Those who can't change become extinct.

Comment

UFO documentary on the History Channel
            Black Box UFO Secrets

Comment

Hmm let's see.
              The Mafia have a running contract on all of the male Kennedy clan.

The US airforce has aliens and their ships under their control.

The Scotch Right Masons run Britain and America.

Arabs couldn't have rammed planes into the WTC because everyone knows they're too stoopid. (substitute whichever group you believe could have)
              The American Government was completely aware that Japan was going to hit Pearl Harbour and kept it quiet as nothing but this attack would allow their full-scale entry into the war.

Our ancestors were too stoopid to build the pyramids/canals/astrological observatories/irrigation systems/stonehenge type structures so it must have been space aliens, who for some unexplained reason are cleverer.

Living animals, especially humans, are too complex to have come about from nothing more than single cells and mitochondria interacting co-operatively so a space alien/deistic entity must have built us, as these for some unexplained reason are cleverer than natural progression.

It's better to have faith than knowledge.

I'm sure I'll think of more:)
              In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

Originally posted by Parihaka View Post
                Hmm let's see.

The US airforce has aliens and their ships under their control.

I'm sure I'll think of more:)

You mean that aint true?!!!

The greatest instrument of moral good is the imagination.

Comment

Heard one about a Japanese Nuke Program in WW2, and a test in South Korea just prior to the Allied Landings, that made Harry Truman Nuke the Japs in an early demo of a pre-emptive nuclear attack.

and I still believe in the Roswell landings.

:)
                  The greatest instrument of moral good is the imagination.

Comment

Originally posted by standoh View Post
                    Heard one about a Japanese Nuke Program in WW2...:)
                    There was one--very crude. Near the end of the war, the Germans shipped some of their fissionable material to Japan on a sub for safekeeping. I don't recall whether the stuff made it to Japan or whether the sub was captured.

Comment

How about the TWA 800 crash in New York, on July 16 1996. Boeing 747 goes up, crusing about 14 000 ft above New York, then blows up. More than half of the eye wintesses say that they saw a light streaking up to the aircraft (presumably a missle). What does the NTSB do? Offical report calls it an accident where the fuel tank malfunctioned. But everyone knows this is BS. So I'm guessing a government cover up. Why? Who knows. Maybe the goverment was doing missle testing, and one missle locked on to the wrong plane. Or the other idea, terrorist.
                      Sparrow is my co-pilot.

Comment

An american jazz muscian I met in Morocco back in the 1970s said the US moon landing was done on a Hollywood sound stage...He was so mad about it he gave up his US citizenship.
                        That's a pretty strong belief there. But anyways, the Discovery chanel had a show called "...Landing." I talked all about the lunar landing and how it was fake. But it also showed scientists who backed up the landing. At the end, it was concluded that it would have been more expensive to fake it, then to actually do the mission.

Personally, i don't believe they landed. In the first version of the movie that was aired, there was a pop can in the background! The flag was waving, the astronauts were moving way to slowly, almost like slow motion. It was slow motion, they filmed it with 30 flames per second and played it at 60 frames per second. And the biggest one of all, when Buzz Aldrin and Neil Armstrong were asked about the mission, they said "no comment" If it was true, wouldn't they just have said "yes, we landed"
                        Sparrow is my co-pilot.

Comment

Originally posted by Predator25 View Post
                          Personally, i don't believe they landed.
                          Oh god, please tell me you're kidding...

Especially with the "evidence" you just presented...

And the biggest one of all, when Buzz Aldrin and Neil Armstrong were asked about the mission, they said "no comment" If it was true, wouldn't they just have said "yes, we landed"
                          That's the biggest one of all? You consider that to be iron-clad evidence that the moon landing was a hoax?

It's called not dignifying a completely idiotic question - or belief - with a response.

Please, do give us more "evidence" of why you think the moon-landing was hoax.

I'm in desperate need of a laugh right now...
                          “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

Originally posted by gunnut View Post
                            I have actually heard one where the loony stated that the people who died that day dident actually die and that the CIA and Mossad brought them to these concentration camp like places and that soon they will round us all up as part of the so called "New World Order".

Sad part is that about 75% of my school actually believes in this crap so I have to deal with it everyday. They look up the Alex Jones as if he is a Saint or something, every word is says is like God's personal statement to these loonytoons.

Comment

Personally, i don't believe they landed
                              You're not a jazz muscian by any chance?

In the first version of the movie that was aired... they filmed it with 30 flames per second and played it at 60 frames per second.
                              What were you watching: Charlie Chaplin visits moon?

And the biggest one of all, when Buzz Aldrin and Neil Armstrong were asked about the mission, they said "no comment" If it was true, wouldn't they just have said "yes, we landed"
                              Can't you think of some other reason for not commenting?

Comment

Now this Global Warming thing though, that really must be a conspiracy huh? ;) ...Gore and his evil henchmen
                                "Of all the manifestations of power, restraint impresses men the most." - Thucydides

Comment

Working...
                                X