Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Access Issues Reported.

Hello,

Just to introduce myself - I'm Martin, I work for Rochen Limited. The owner and host of this board.

I'm receiving reports that people are having intermittant access issues with WAB.

Yesterday our root server, which World Affairs Board is located on experienced a distributed denial of service attack which originated from servers belonging to one of our competitors. As not all users are affected by the intermittant access issues I highly doubt this is the reason.

I am attempting to investigate the reason as to why people are having access issues.

Hi Martin. Thanks for checking it out!
    No man is free until all men are free - John Hossack
    I agree completely with this Administration’s goal of a regime change in Iraq-John Kerry
    even if that enforcement is mostly at the hands of the United States, a right we retain even if the Security Council fails to act-John Kerry
    He may even miscalculate and slide these weapons off to terrorist groups to invite them to be a surrogate to use them against the United States. It’s the miscalculation that poses the greatest threat-John Kerry

Comment

Let us know about the competitors, Me n Ray will go start our Kashmir/F-16/Terrorism/Arrows/Patriots/Orions/Rapists/Moslems/Muslims/Aryan Invastion Theory/Two Nation Theory threads over there and flood the place :D

Bank on Indo-Pak to give anyone a nice headache :D.

Things have been fine for me, btw.

Comment

Working...
      X