No announcement yet.

Bf-109 wood scratchbuild

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After 5 months.... OK so I had to re-build the entire wing, cuz my daughter's puppy stepped on it an shattered it. Grrrr!

Scratch build is taking on a new meaning now. Anyway I got the wing formed the dyhedrals added and it is ready to be papered. I know Pari gave up on me!!!
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by texasjohn View Post
      I know Pari gave up on me!!!
      Hey I've got a Spitfire still sitting in the box after two years so keep up the good work matey:)
      In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

So then, after about a whole darn year of screwing off, procrastination, re-building the fuselage after my daughter's "such a cutie" Australian shephard chewed it up, then for good measure stepped on the wing also I finally got it doped and primered. Ignore for now the wrinkles...they should disappear..

After this I am going back to precision plastic kits - at least they come with parts!! I still have to make the exhaust, landing gear, antennae and cut the prop down to the shape and size the model calls for....
        Attached Files
        Last edited by texasjohn; 07 Oct 08,, 19:15.

Comment

Originally posted by texasjohn View Post
          So then, after about a whole darn year of screwing off, procrastination,
          Hey, I haven't even started my Spitfire yet. Good work matey, stick with it.
          In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

Oooh! we can have a slow procrastinated drawn out bf-109 vs Spitfire build off!!!! :))

Now I have to figure out how to shape the prop to the cut out "paddle" I laid across the prop. Hot knife they say - hah, I say, easy for you to say!!:)):))

Comment

Working...
            X