Religious discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Religious discussion

From time to time we feel the need to remind members of the forum guidlines, especially regarding discussion about religion.

As such please take note of this.
    http://www.worldaffairsboard.com/382285-post31.html
    In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Sad we can't have even a single religious thread where we can discuss religion without some members crossing the line and ending up getting the thread locked! I was really looking forward to his reply there.
    Cow is the only animal that not only inhales oxygen, but also exhales it.
    -Rekha Arya, Former Minister of Animal Husbandry

Comment

I wanted to post on the issues from the Hadith and Parihaka, as usual, acted as the Fastest Gun in the Wild West even though he lives in the Farthest of East!! :)

I bet he does not know that his High Commissioner has been expelled from Fiji! Those Fijians have proved to be the fastest Fatsos in the East!
      Last edited by Ray; 18 Jun 07,, 16:46.

"Some have learnt many Tricks of sly Evasion, Instead of Truth they use Equivocation, And eke it out with mental Reservation, Which is to good Men an Abomination."

I don't have to attend every argument I'm invited to.

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

Religious discussions should be done if any, as a debate,not like Roshan who exceeded the norms of respect and decency.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray View Post
          I wanted to post on the issues from the Hadith and Parihaka, as usual, acted as the Fastest Gun in the Wild West even though he lives in the Farthest of East!! :)

I bet he does not know that his High Commissioner has been expelled from Fiji! Those Fijians have proved to be the fastest Fatsos in the East!
          You're more than welcome to start a new thread Ray, but our policy is to shut down ones where flaming is developing.;)

Bainarama is discovering that we're better friends with the Chinese than he is.
          The story is going around that he kicked the commissioner out because he had a better seat at the rugby

Leibniz

Comment

Last edited by Ray; 21 Jun 07,, 19:56.

"Some have learnt many Tricks of sly Evasion, Instead of Truth they use Equivocation, And eke it out with mental Reservation, Which is to good Men an Abomination."

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

Originally posted by Tronic View Post
              Sad we can't have even a single religious thread where we can discuss religion without some members crossing the line and ending up getting the thread locked! I was really looking forward to his reply there.

Not true.

http://www.worldaffairsboard.com/wor...g-contest.html

Comment

unfortunate it gone to be locked.

on the book matter, it's no longer available at LULU, due disagreement arose.
                how ever it will be soon on new provider. if you wanna to be updated follow faithfreedom.org announcement on the book release.

ygalg

Comment

I will say this again. Anyone is free to start a discussion about any aspect of any religion or religions they like. What we won't tolerate is deliberate flamebaiting and insulting of those religions and their adherents.

Leibniz

Comment

Originally posted by Parihaka View Post
                    I will say this again. Anyone is free to start a discussion about any aspect of any religion or religions they like. What we won't tolerate is deliberate flamebaiting and insulting of those religions and their adherents.
                    Durn pagan. ;)
                    I enjoy being wrong too much to change my mind.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmchairGeneral View Post
                      Durn pagan. ;)
                      Quiet in the cheap seats knee knocker, or I'll call down Eris on you.;)

Leibniz

Comment

MANDANGO THERE IS NO BOREDOM OR JEALOUSY AND EVERYONE LIVES A LIFE OF WINE DRINKING AND STEAMING HOT SEX FOR ALL OF ETERNITY. Sorry for all caps, it was religious fervor.

Comment

Religion bores!

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

Parihaka,

Check up what is Nashi.

It is not what one reads about it up front.

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

Is this thread an honest atempt to discus religion? Checkout a thread 'Should members of the Church of God go to War', last reply.

Comment

Working...
                              X