Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• American political duplication between Riyadh and Israel

Peace For all

I must tell you that I do not speak English, My counting on the automatic translation of Google((I hope that this would succeed in me that I doubt his ability ))

In fact bothers me very duplication of America in dealing arms deals to Saudi Arabia ,They are not interested in Saudi Arabia pressing need at the present time in the bars to face Iran.

They do not want to give us the pretext of sophisticated weapons to threaten the security of Israel,If there is a threat to the security of Israel will not be Valtabaa Saudi actor.

Saudi Arabian citizen, I wish the Israeli people safety as I safety of the Palestinian people and wish to solve the crisis and that Israel accept the Arab peace initiative to join forces against the new enemies of Iran and Hezbollah, which destroyed Lebanon .

I want to say that this speech that the American army Saudi support sophisticated weapons to be able to stand against the Iranian threat and expansionist ambitions of the Persian Empire ,Israel is worried from the sale of Latin sophisticated weapons to Saudi Arabia and I understand the nature of Israeli fears .

But Israel must also understand the nature of fears Saudi Arabia.

Saudi Arabia, which not only threaten Israel but also will not accept the current situation if Israel wants peace and security to the region of the Middle East should help to establish a Palestinian state beside ,To be able to create new political climate Middle East based on peace and peaceful coexistence between the Arabs and Israel and the establishment of economic and military alliance Israeli Arabs to face new enemies .

Iran Taatmt power and the Syrian regime, Hezbollah most powerful allies in the State of southern Iraq or Iraqi Hezbollah, another Hezbollah Yemeni leadership group Huthi supporters to form Iran encircled siege has been made on the Middle East and fully expands influence.

Israel must ease pressure on the American government of Saudi arms deals.

And Israel must arm to the face of Iran, such as Saudi Arabia do not arming for supremacy on the Arabs but only on Iran, the Arabs will not Itspbo me Israel war unlike the Iranian .

We must understand that there are American citizens major problem facing the Gulf from Iran and the United States to support us in the regulations superior weapon programs so that we can meet the aspirations of Iran

Gulf states need sophisticated weapons to protect its Iran to Latin These forces do not Governments must Gulf to go to Russia or China or Britain

----
    Incidentally question initiate mind from the days of the opportunity to obtain Saudi fighter F-22Raptor
    NO
    0.00%
    Yes
    100.00%

The poll is expired.

So, the Shia rise has Saudi Arabia troubled?

Now, you require peace with Israel?

Why did we not think about this earlier?

What happens if the Shia's rise is checked and even removed?

What will be the effect? Will Saudi Arabia and the Arabs go back to hammering Israel politically and when feasible militarily?

If the Saudi Kings can exist because of the US protection and then abuse the US by stating that Iraq is an illegal war, why should anyone trust the Saudis?

"Some have learnt many Tricks of sly Evasion, Instead of Truth they use Equivocation, And eke it out with mental Reservation, Which is to good Men an Abomination."

I don't have to attend every argument I'm invited to.

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

Originally posted by Ray View Post
      So, the Shia rise has Saudi Arabia troubled?

Now, you require peace with Israel?

Why did we not think about this earlier?

What happens if the Shia's rise is checked and even removed?

What will be the effect? Will Saudi Arabia and the Arabs go back to hammering Israel politically and when feasible militarily?

If the Saudi Kings can exist because of the US protection and then abuse the US by stating that Iraq is an illegal war, why should anyone trust the Saudis?

Well must know that the fears are not due to fears of the Shiite rulers of Iran's expansionist Be assured that we will not accept peace with me Israel without the establishment of a Palestinian state and the controversy since ancient Israel, unfortunately, did not accept the establishment of a Palestinian capital in East Jerusalem, the right of return of refugees we now offer a serious me which Israel peace for land must realize that the United States embroiled in Iraq and its war on Iraq illegitimate war must know that the world is not the property of one of the world belongs to all and there will emerge as the two super-Latin including Russia and China, the giant Saudi Arabia can work with me alliance of Russia, China and can The Alliance of Iran, if necessary, it can support the Sunni resistance in Iraq and can also play many other papers We now face the reality of a potential alliance against either East or against the West can not stay neutral alone must protect us from the Alliance as a Gulf personal opinion I see this may be true was mistaken

Comment

But it is the House of Saud which decides and not the people!

So, how come they have awoken now about protecting Saudi Arabia.

Use small sentences so that one can understand.

"Some have learnt many Tricks of sly Evasion, Instead of Truth they use Equivocation, And eke it out with mental Reservation, Which is to good Men an Abomination."

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

Generally do not exit on the basis of subject matter to talk about duplication deal in arms deals to Saudi Arabia.

And how to take into Israel without fear damages against Saudi Arabia in advanced technology.

Comment

But it is the House of Saud which decides and not the people!

So, how come they have awoken now about protecting Saudi Arabia.

Use small sentences so that one can understand.

You appear to others as you do not know anything about the composition of the population composition of the population composed of tribes, some families which do not have tribes must know that the tribes represent 95% of the Saudi people, tribes, which are all Sunni support for the sons of King Abdul Aziz, a Haela are real people who represent the majority in Saudi Arabia, they tribes and not Alliberalin who are mostly from families who Akbail Satan PRESS Western media and I recommend you visit to Saudi Arabia to learn reality.

Comment

You guys remember Israel complaining about the US selling the Saudis weapons last week? Thats just a smokescreen diversion. Israel is also I think transferring high tech arms to Saudi Arabia. Israel is probably secretly meeting with Saudi officials every week and a secret military alliance is obviously in effect in regards to IRan.

Comment

Ahmed,

It is not that I don't understand Saudi Arabia, it is just that I am finding it difficult to understand what exactly you are meaning since the translator does not appear to be functioning correctly.

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

Ahmed,

It is not that I don't understand Saudi Arabia, it is just that I am finding it difficult to understand what exactly you are meaning since the translator does not appear to be functioning correctly.
                  Ray, to make a long post short he is basically saying "the enemy of my enemy is my friend". He is referring to the growing list of things in common Israel and Saudi Arabia have which probably now includes a military alliance brokered by the US in regards to the Iranian threat.

He is stating that Saudi Arabia is eager to solve the PA crisis so that Saudi Arabia and Israel can move on and look to the Persian SHiite threat which is a threat to both Israel and the Saudis.

Comment

My question to him is that what took Saudi Arabia so long to face reality?

I feel that it is just to ensure the stop to the Shia ascendancy and once that is controlled, the Saudis and Sunnis will be back to their old game of Israel bashing!

Has he any guarantees to give that this will not happen?

Does he agree that Sunnis will make peace on Israel's terms? If so, fine.

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/04/26/wo...html?ref=world

Two years ago, largely at the urging of the Bush administration, the first elections in Saudi history were held for municipal councils in a small number of cities, including Jidda, Riyadh and Mecca. Only men could vote and only half the members were elected, but still the elections were hailed as emblems of change.

Has Saudi Arabia changed?

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

Originally posted by Druze View Post
                        Ray, to make a long post short he is basically saying "the enemy of my enemy is my friend". He is referring to the growing list of things in common Israel and Saudi Arabia have which probably now includes a military alliance brokered by the US in regards to the Iranian threat.

He is stating that Saudi Arabia is eager to solve the PA crisis so that Saudi Arabia and Israel can move on and look to the Persian SHiite threat which is a threat to both Israel and the Saudis.

Yes, this is what talking about

Thank you for the clarification

Comment

My question to him is that what took Saudi Arabia so long to face reality?

I feel that it is just to ensure the stop to the Shia ascendancy and once that is controlled, the Saudis and Sunnis will be back to their old game of Israel bashing!

Has he any guarantees to give that this will not happen?

Does he agree that Sunnis will make peace on Israel's terms? If so, fine.

My friend, you seem to get a lot about the Arab-Israeli conflict,Throughout the years of conflict from the outset did not meet the Saudi army in the face of certain Israeli army .

Saudi Arabia was not a matter for other Arab states must erase Israel from the map Mavallt such as Egypt, Syria and Iran now.

We must learn that Saudi Arabia, the land of Islam Saudi Arabia in the era of Prophet Muhammad embrace many of the Jews and Kano have their full and Saudi Arabia did not advocate removing days the people of Israel for religion versa Saudi me otherwise Israel for a Palestinian capital in East Jerusalem.

Saudi says Israel should you Tqublo peace and the establishment of a Palestinian state alongside Israel and Merge from the Golan to Syria for peace and the maintenance of security in the Middle East right of the Israeli people to live and right of the Palestinian people to live.

Comment

Holy Land, a real problem since ancient religions faced Every religion wants control of Judaism was then governed by Islam and Christianity "We are now living in a civilized world is not like the past and we now live human civilization and not Jdharh religions or peoples of the optimal solution to this problem is shared between the Holy Land Jews and Muslims.

Comment

Saudi Arabia was not attacked by Israel because of US protection.

Other Arab nations are not very fond of Saudi Arabia, or are they?

Do leave all this holy stuff and Prophet out. It does not jell.

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

Working...
                              X