X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F-15E Scale Model

This is a project I started tonight...

It`s a F-15 from Hasegawa 1:48

The seatbelt I`ve made from leftover photoets..

It`s an incredible small thing...-[X(]

It is still in the works...
    Last edited by Nord; 19 Apr 07,, 08:21.

Very nice start Nord,I admire your patience:)
    "Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves, therefore, are its only safe depositories." Thomas Jefferson

Comment

It`s so small that you can`t see errors with your naked eye... But with this 100mm 1:2.8 macro...you can..[:D]

The scale shows mm. The numbers shows cm.

Comment

A little update... Some repainting and so..

Last edited by Nord; 21 Apr 07,, 20:28.

Comment

Merry Christmas to you all! And a happy new year!

Today I finished up this long runner.. It is the longest time ever to finish up a model, I started this one 19 Apr 07...

Then I moved to a new house in June, and no building after that...[:(]

But here it is! The second aircraft in my career...[:)]

Comment

Well done, Nord. Another splendid model. :) The photographs do justice to your work.
            Semper in excretum. Solum profunda variat.

Comment

hmmm... Aril is when I slowed down on my wooden BF-109, got to get re-started again

Excellent - as usual Nord!!!

Comment

Thanks, and finish the bf-109 soon!

Comment

Where is that 109?

Comment

Believe it not not, I worked on the wings last night! Getting the dihedral and wing angle is tough, given you have to cut and shape your own wooden parts. I am hoping to show a few progress pics by the end of the weekend.

My first scratchbuild -OMG!

Maybe I should stick to kits after this one. At lease I won't have to trace and make my own parts!!

Excellent F-15 there buddy!

Comment

I´m looking forward to your pics John!

Comment

You guys that have the patience and steady fingers for such minute detail really embarrass me. Next thing you know you guys will be building scale WORKING models of the engines too.
                        Able to leap tall tales in a single groan.

Comment

Hehe..

I`ve started on another F-15.. This time a F15D..

Comment

Good looking bird. You doing the D bird in 1/48 also? Try semi matte charcoal on the cockpit panels and black the knobs. Also on the right console the should be a flip cover switch at the pilots knee that is read and one just behind it that is yellow and black striped. That is just on the D. It changed places on the E.

Spent a few hours pumping their guts full of munitions. Also have many hours on F4s, F16s, A10s and all the old junk (101, 102, 104, 105, 106) and a little time on F5s, F111s, B52s and AC130s. There was some other junk too. My memory is pretty good. If you build any of them let me know and I would be pleased to share the knowledge.

On the F15s there is a cap on the ray dome that looks like hex head screw and on the rear of the plane there is a large nut that holds some of the flash/heat panels. We used to tell the Intel Turds that the whole plane was held together with this one very long screw. Eventually they felt the screw.
                            Si Uis Pacem Para Bellum
                            Pax Per Potens

Comment

Working...
                            X