X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who is Hu?
    "Every man has his weakness. Mine was always just cigarettes."

Comment

I'm dying to find out, Death cures all ills?
      Semper in excretum. Solum profunda variat.

Comment

TO be or not to be...what?

"Some have learnt many Tricks of sly Evasion, Instead of Truth they use Equivocation, And eke it out with mental Reservation, Which is to good Men an Abomination."

I don't have to attend every argument I'm invited to.

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

Hu is a ku ku?

"Some have learnt many Tricks of sly Evasion, Instead of Truth they use Equivocation, And eke it out with mental Reservation, Which is to good Men an Abomination."

I don't have to attend every argument I'm invited to.

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

Originally posted by Ray View Post
            TO be or not to be...what?
            Isn't it to not be being?
            "To dream of the person you would like to be is to waste the person you are."-Sholem Asch

"I always turn to the sports page first, which records people's accomplishments. The front page has nothing but man's failures."-Earl Warren

"I didn't intend for this to take on a political tone. I'm just here for the drugs."-Nancy Reagan, when asked a political question at a "Just Say No" rally

"He no play-a da game, he no make-a da rules."-Earl Butz, on the Pope's attitude toward birth control

Comment

WTF? thats a question too isnt?

Comment

Do abbreviations count as a question?

Comment

Originally posted by Julie View Post
                  Do abbreviations count as a question?
                  Perhaps we should ask the thread-starter?
                  "The great questions of the day will not be settled by means of speeches and majority decisions but by iron and blood"-Otto Von Bismarck

Comment

Yes? - No? - Maybe?
                    Welcome, you step into a forum of the flash bang, chew toy hell, and shove it down your throat brutal honesty. OoE

Comment

So, how much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

And can a woodchuck really not chuck wood?
                      "To dream of the person you would like to be is to waste the person you are."-Sholem Asch

"I always turn to the sports page first, which records people's accomplishments. The front page has nothing but man's failures."-Earl Warren

"I didn't intend for this to take on a political tone. I'm just here for the drugs."-Nancy Reagan, when asked a political question at a "Just Say No" rally

"He no play-a da game, he no make-a da rules."-Earl Butz, on the Pope's attitude toward birth control

Comment

Originally posted by Ray View Post
                        Hu is a ku ku
                        Haiku?
                        Reddite igitur quae sunt Caesaris Caesari et quae sunt Dei Deo
                        (Render therefore unto Caesar the things which are Caesar's and unto God the things which are God's)

Comment

If I dont think, Does it mean therefore I am not?
                          Fortitude.....The strength to persist...The courage to endure.

Comment

Is a frogs ass watertight?
                            Fortitude.....The strength to persist...The courage to endure.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironduke View Post
                              To be or not to be?
                              what do you think?
                              "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" B. Franklin

Comment

Why ask why?
                                “When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.” ~ Jimi Hendrix
                                "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." ~ Eleanor Roosevelt
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X