No announcement yet.

Massacre at Virginia Campus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This guy was a fvcking loon, end of story.

Many other kids were treated the same way, or suffered more horribly in their childhood, yet they turned out just fine.

The only excuse this guy could have is that he had a giant tumor in his brain and it somehow physically altered his capacity. Anything short of that, he's a fvcking loon.
    "Only Nixon can go to China." -- Old Vulcan proverb.

Comment

• Originally posted by jame$thegreat View Post
      Yet again gunnut you cant just let me speak! I am going to make a point of entering all threads before you before you post my exact thoughts, almost word for word at times.
      You can try.

I will soon to be unemployed and devoting full time attention to WAB...muahahahahahaha...

Originally posted by jame$thegreat View Post
      Sounds like your describing me there gunnut! (same height and weight)
      See, you would know how easy it is to overpower someone much smaller in stature than you. Without guns, some people cannot even fight back. There is something to be said about having sheer physical size, strength, and mass.
      "Only Nixon can go to China." -- Old Vulcan proverb.

Comment

• Originally posted by gunnut View Post
        The only excuse this guy could have is that he had a giant tumor in his brain and it somehow physically altered his capacity
        Sorry, his symptoms go too far back for a tumor: he was a fvcking loon.

Comment

• [QUOTE=dalem;367126]Are you serious or did my leg come off in your hand?

-dale

A perfectly serious and proper response to your ignorant and arrogant comment.
          Semper in excretum. Solum profunda variat.

Comment

• Originally posted by gunnut View Post
            You can try.

I will soon to be unemployed and devoting full time attention to WAB...muahahahahahaha....
            I might as well leave now, if I get a word in I will surprised ... but hey great minds think alike (I sure hope thats the case;) ).

Originally posted by gunnut View Post
            See, you would know how easy it is to overpower someone much smaller in stature than you. Without guns, some people cannot even fight back. There is something to be said about having sheer physical size, strength, and mass.
            Very easy, in fact. I am pretty strong period. I hardly ever work out, I simply am a naturally muscular guy but I am also fat so that adds to it. Weight is always helpful in defending one's self, if you have weight on a person it can help quite alot. Case in point would be my friend Jerry. He is about my height and is relatively strong. He recently lost approx. 50+ lbs and is now at a weight of about 300 pounds, I didn't know him too well before he lost the weight. Him and I were pushing each other in a test of strength, he won by forcing me to the ground (by utilizing his weight).

Comment

• [QUOTE=glyn;367152]
              Originally posted by dalem View Post
              Are you serious or did my leg come off in your hand?

-dale

Can't we all just get along?

Comment

• This guy that killed those people is simply crazy. I'm worried that there might be some backlash against the asian community. A friend of mine who works as a teacher asks his classes about what happen and some told him of asians getting harrassed.
                Those who can't change become extinct.

Comment

• Originally posted by wkllaw View Post
                  I'm worried that there might be some backlash against the asian community.
                  What I am worried about is backlash against students (off all ages) who enjoy, legitimately, the sport of target shooting. <(ME) All those who enjoy the sport or show any enthusiasm towards firearms at all will be labeled "twisted" or "future killers" which is simply not the case!

Comment

• Originally posted by wkllaw View Post
                    This guy that killed those people is simply crazy. I'm worried that there might be some backlash against the asian community. A friend of mine who works as a teacher asks his classes about what happen and some told him of asians getting harrassed.
                    If he is proven insane the Asians won't get as much heat. Insanity isn't a national trait.
                    To be Truly ignorant, Man requires an Education - Plato

Comment

• Originally posted by omon View Post
                      do you really care about it? do you think your acomplishments, goals, are important to anyone outside your family and frieds??
                      the fact that you can be killed in a suicide bombing,(according to statistics it is happening too often in iraq) while going about you daily rutine, that what matters most, regardless of your achevments..
                      You have just proven my point, we've gotten far too casual about death and it shows in our actions towards others. As a matter of fact I do care about their lives, I don't give a damn about their deaths.
                      Facts to a liberal is like Kryptonite to Superman.

-- Larry Elder

Comment

• Originally posted by jame$thegreat View Post
                        Yet again gunnut you cant just let me speak! I am going to make a point of entering all threads before you before you post my exact thoughts, almost word for word at times.

Sounds like your describing me there gunnut! (same height and weight)
                        Word to the wise James. Don't mess with Julie or THL will kick you in the nuts while Julie reaches in the truck for "the equalizer"
                        Removing a single turd from the cesspool doesn't make any difference.

Comment

• Originally posted by bonehead View Post
                          Word to the wise James. Don't mess with Julie or THL will kick you in the nuts while Julie reaches in the truck for "the equalizer"
                          And why would? I was astounded that gunnut would think that I would do such a thing. ;)

Comment

• Originally posted by glyn View Post
                            Originally posted by dalem View Post
                            Are you serious or did my leg come off in your hand?

-dale

Hm. Then I don't understand. I'm neither young nor ignorant, nor did I ever claim any military service or intentions thereof.

What exact parts of my post set you off? Which parts do you find ignorant and/or arrogant?

-dale

Comment

• Originally posted by smilingassassin View Post
                              You have just proven my point, we've gotten far too casual about death and it shows in our actions towards others. As a matter of fact I do care about their lives, I don't give a damn about their deaths.
                              Well, I suppose that's one of those things on a continuim, attitudes about death, about what is casual and such. Growing up, I was taught to step up and do things without the undo worry of death because, "What? You think you are going to live forever?" That a lot of people hesitate, don't move because it seems they think that they will live forever. That the best way to die is sudden, doing what you like doing.

An example: when the Thunderbirds crashed as a team into the desert during the 80's, because the lead pilot's controls stuck so he couldn't pull up, killing all in the formation, it was, "TRAGIC ........... but that's the way things are suppose to operate." The lead pilot couldn't pull up, the others were locked on to him, following his every move as they were suppose to, when they realized he wasn't pulling up, it was too late.

A little while after the Challenger blew up, we were off the Virginia capes doing an unrep, two multithousand ships traveling together at 25 knots, only a hundred feet or so apart, tied together by steel cables under tension. And you know, that's DANGEROUS ...... but that's what one does almost everyday.

Life isn't about worrying how you are going to die, when you are going to die, but about living. When one dies, we have one hell of a wake, remembering them, best with the friends who were there with them for this or that and then ..................... life goes on.
                              ------------------------------------------------
                              ("Why are you so hesitant about jumping?"--Butch
                              "I can't swim!"--Sundance
                              "You fool! The fall will probably kill you!", (wtte), "Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid")

Comment

• To Glyn and Dale, two of what I consider my most artistic and intelligent posters: I'm detecting a little name-calling and sarcasm and don't want it to get more heated, so yall work it out by PM if you have to. Thanks. :)

Comment

Working...
                                X