• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dave lukins View Post
    iris or daffodil?
    royal dafodil plse dave

Comment

• Originally posted by redadare View Post
      royal dafodil plse dave
      The Iris and daff' take me back quite a few years..6d to cross the Mersey:)

Comment

6d , Half a shilling huh , showing our age now then ?

I hear that you can catch fish in that river now Nuts , however they look like the ones Monty Burns was eating in the Simpsons

Comment

na dave do you know who i am yer haha

Comment

• Originally posted by tankie View Post
            6d , Half a shilling huh , showing our age now then ?

I hear that you can catch fish in that river now Nuts , however they look like the ones Monty Burns was eating in the Simpsons
            hey guess who haha

Comment

na dave do you know who i am yer haha
              Yer..you're that bloke that dances:))

Comment

hi dave its me tommy mcmanaman how are you mate long time no hear

Comment

Mac , go to the 1st thread , introductions and introduce yourself for everyone to see who you are , glad you took my advice and welcome to the best exillarating forum on the web .

C u soon bud ;)

Comment

Hi Tommy, certainly is a long time.. plus of 20 yrs. I'm fair to middlin'. The odd heart attack or two and a by-pass but apart from that who can complain?:))

Comment

• oh me old mate i just had five heart bye passes so i know what yer saying well everything ok now

Comment

oh me old mate i just had five heart bye passes so i know what yer saying well everything ok now
                        Sheesh that makes us like the 3 Muskateers then ;)

Comment

• eric ,peanut and tommy is this an old sweat gig ...or can this young pup join in lol

Comment

Yea wif yinyer wodjers .

Comment

• Originally posted by pat322 View Post
                              eric ,peanut and tommy is this an old sweat gig ...or can this young pup join in lol
                              Democracy mate ,, hang on your in your 50s are you not

Comment

• Only picked up on this thread now (plus the fact that I've been "away")

:-D

In:

Out:

From 10 AA Regiment Potchefstroom, 8 South African Infantry Battalion, Infantry School Oudshoorn, seconded to "The Dukes" and "The Highlanders" then moved in to 61 Mech (after '75 , Sept '87 to '88 proved to be the most hectic period of them all, and finally chilled out in Lions Head Command until I resigned in 1994.

There were a few other units I served in that I shall not mention as they were not part of the SADF. *lol*

Soutie, SapperSergeant and a few others on the board would know what I'm talking about (I think)

All in all 20 years (on and off service)
                                Last edited by bodie; 23 Jan 09,, 21:09.

Comment

Working...
                                X