• Time
  • Show
Clear All

DonJuan

Wow, that was something.

Allah ho Akhbar. Islam in Danger!

Impressed.

Journalist?

"Some have learnt many Tricks of sly Evasion, Instead of Truth they use Equivocation, And eke it out with mental Reservation, Which is to good Men an Abomination."

I don't have to attend every argument I'm invited to.

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

Originally posted by PaulG
      I didn't vote for the kissers. But by majority, Australia did. So regardless of my vote, Australian's (in the broad sense) are rectum kissers, on an individual level i am not.

Unfortunately, its not economical, language wise, to say; 'More people around the world dislike america + side kick britain, and 51.298643328% of rectum licking Australian's.'

If this was your practice you would have to do the same for the other mentioned countries. So in this sense, im lumped in with all the other rectum kissers.

Thats democracy for ya, don't ya love it!:)
      Sounds like your a little bitter about being the minority in Austrailia, thankfully most Auzzies are level headed and are steadfast allies and not the ass kissers you call them simply because they disagree with you.
      Facts to a liberal is like Kryptonite to Superman.

-- Larry Elder

Comment

Originally posted by PaulG
        I didn't vote for the kissers. But by majority, Australia did. So regardless of my vote, Australian's (in the broad sense) are rectum kissers, on an individual level i am not.

Unfortunately, its not economical, language wise, to say; 'More people around the world dislike america + side kick britain, and 51.298643328% of rectum licking Australian's.'

If this was your practice you would have to do the same for the other mentioned countries. So in this sense, im lumped in with all the other rectum kissers.

Thats democracy for ya, don't ya love it!:)
        Sounds like your a little bitter about being the minority in Austrailia, thankfully most Auzzies are level headed and are steadfast allies and not the ass kissers you call them simply because they disagree with you. Perhaps you should move to Europe?

-- Larry Elder

Comment

Originally posted by smilingassassin
          Does that make you a rectum kissing Australian?
          Nice.

Comment

Originally posted by parihaka

to me colonisation is an attempt to control a country or regions political and/or governmental direction over the long term, it doesn't require an invasion of people, just control. whether that control is good or bad is debatable in each instance.

Ray

"It would not be colonisation because colonisation involves administration of the country captured and brought into vassalage. It is quite a headache."

I agree, it is a headache, and thats what I see happening here.
            So in other words you have created your own meaning for colonization then....

-- Larry Elder

Comment

Originally posted by Leader
              Nice.
              When someone sticks their foot in their mouth, I'm all too happy to point it out.
              ;)

-- Larry Elder

Comment

Originally posted by HOKUM
                and tony blair telling us (yes i'm british) that if saddam felt like it he could hit london with chemical or biological warhead 45 mins after he gave the order.
                I stopped reading at this point. This never happened. Stop getting your information from left wing extremists and tabliods.
                No man is free until all men are free - John Hossack
                I agree completely with this Administration’s goal of a regime change in Iraq-John Kerry
                even if that enforcement is mostly at the hands of the United States, a right we retain even if the Security Council fails to act-John Kerry
                He may even miscalculate and slide these weapons off to terrorist groups to invite them to be a surrogate to use them against the United States. It’s the miscalculation that poses the greatest threat-John Kerry

Comment

Sounds like your a little bitter about being the minority in Austrailia
                  He's not bitter about that. He's just plain bitter.

Comment

Originally posted by Confed999
                    I stopped reading at this point. This never happened. Stop getting your information from left wing extremists and tabliods.
                    You mean the tabloids are not a repitable news source? *heavy sarcasm*

-- Larry Elder

Comment

DonJasper,
                      Nice discourse. Happy.
                      But we (Indians) still believe that the war in Iraq needs to be won by the US. We have discussed the reasons in other threads, hence I sha'nt repeat them here.

Cheers!...on the rocks!!

Comment

So in other words you have created your own meaning for colonization then....
                        so would you not regard India during the time of the Raj a colony of the British empire then?
                        In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

Canada has a governer general, does that make us a Colony?

-- Larry Elder

Comment

Canada has a governer general, does that make us a Colony?
                            Your head of state and that of Australia is the Royal Monarch of Britain. So technically the British monarch is the C-in-C of your respective armed forces.

Cheers!...on the rocks!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ray
                              DonJuan

Wow, that was something.

Allah ho Akhbar. Islam in Danger!

Impressed.

Journalist?
                              Thanks. Programmer actually. So I likes military history, got a desk job and have a lethal combination of curiosity and a short attention span.
                              We're optimistic. They're p*ssed off. Another day in Iraq.

Comment

Originally posted by lemontree
                                Your head of state and that of Australia is the Royal Monarch of Britain. So technically the British monarch is the C-in-C of your respective armed forces.
                                No, technically, she is the Queen of Canada. We do not recognized her authority as the Queen of Great Britain.

Comment

Working...
                                X