Shooter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shooter

I just saw the movie Shooter, with Mark Wahlberg tonight and it was quite good.

I won't get into the plot much, but the action scenes are well done and the characters actually handle their weapons like professionals do in most cases. My only issue were blatant jabs at current US foreign policy (what do you expect from a movie with Danny Glover in it?), but overall I'd recommend this movie.

It looks good!

I'd wager the plot is so-so, along with the screenplay and everything, but hey, who can resist a cheesie action movie?
    "you have enemies, good. That means you stood up for something, sometime in your life"

Comment

Shooter

Originally posted by Wraith601 View Post
      I just saw the movie Shooter, with Mark Wahlberg tonight and it was quite good.

I won't get into the plot much, but the action scenes are well done and the characters actually handle their weapons like professionals do in most cases. My only issue were blatant jabs at current US foreign policy (what do you expect from a movie with Danny Glover in it?), but overall I'd recommend this movie.
      I saw yesterday and liked it. It reached a little bit sometimes but still definitely worth an afternoon.
      Reddite igitur quae sunt Caesaris Caesari et quae sunt Dei Deo
      (Render therefore unto Caesar the things which are Caesar's and unto God the things which are God's)

Comment

Originally posted by speedlover1994 View Post
        It looks good!

I'd wager the plot is so-so, along with the screenplay and everything, but hey, who can resist a cheesie action movie?
        Headshots = awesome

Comment

BOOM...headshot :) .

That was my point exactly, who can resist big explosions?
          "you have enemies, good. That means you stood up for something, sometime in your life"

Comment

Working...
          X