Food Fight Announcement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Food Fight Announcement

I think it's time to give the good Major Shek a run for his moderating skills. I'm going to be gone until next week in Area West (yes, your neck of the woods Tigger). I might be checking in from the hotel but don't count on it.

This being said, "Let the games commence!"

I like pie.
    "Only Nixon can go to China." -- Old Vulcan proverb.

Comment

Originally posted by Officer of Engineers View Post
      I think it's time to give the good Major Shek a run for his moderating skills. I'm going to be gone until next week in Area West (yes, your neck of the woods Tigger). I might be checking in from the hotel but don't count on it.

And miss out on the Oban...ok your loss

Comment

If you are going to be right in my neck of the woods Sir, let me know will pm you a number will be my pleasure to buy you a glass or two of single malt
        sigpicFEAR NAUGHT

Should raw analytical data ever be passed to policy makers?

Comment

Originally posted by dave lukins View Post
          And miss out on the Oban...ok your loss
          Is it Cambrai already
          sigpicFEAR NAUGHT

Comment

Attached Files
            "Every man has his weakness. Mine was always just cigarettes."

Comment

Alas, the last food fight demonstrated to me convincingly that any participation on my part is akin to fighting unarmed men (and I use the term 'men' advisedly).
              As for Shek's moderation skills, I hear there is an opening for tour guides on Darby and Joan outings to the seaside.
              In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

Originally posted by Parihaka View Post
                Alas, the last food fight demonstrated to me convincingly that any participation on my part is akin to fighting unarmed men (and I use the term 'men' advisedly).
                As for Shek's moderation skills, I hear there is an opening for tour guides on Darby and Joan outings to the seaside.
                Oh boy! there he goes - chasing down sheep again!!!

Comment

Originally posted by texasjohn View Post
                  Oh boy! there he goes - chasing down sheep again!!!
                  Sheep? Sheep???? How dare you call them Sheep??? Most offensive to a Kiwi.

Comment

Originally posted by kams View Post
                    Well, what else would ya call them ya lily livered maggot-pie???

Comment

Originally posted by Parihaka View Post

Such modesty!

Such generosity!
                      Semper in excretum. Solum profunda variat.

Comment

It's getting wild and woolly already, OoEs not even gone yet!
                        Reddite igitur quae sunt Caesaris Caesari et quae sunt Dei Deo
                        (Render therefore unto Caesar the things which are Caesar's and unto God the things which are God's)

Comment

I know we've used it time and again, but calling him an Aussie is even better

And after that last time's food fight and a good @ss kissing to TH, Pari got his mod job, so good luck to you all who is ready to kiss the Old man's a$$ when he comes back.
                          A grain of wheat eclipsed the sun of Adam !!

Comment

Originally posted by Jay View Post
                            I know we've used it time and again, but calling him an Aussie is even better

And after that last time's food fight and a good @ss kissing to TH, Pari got his mod job, so good luck to you all who is ready to kiss the Old man's a$$ when he comes back.
                            I'll leave the a$$ kissing to you, since you do it so well!!

Comment

I think it's time to give the good Major Shek a run for his moderating skills. I'm going to be gone until next week in Area West
                              (yes, your neck of the woods Tigger)
                              . I might be checking in from the hotel but don't count on it.

See I feel honoured I do not get merely "deleted" or expelled for 24 hours , I get a personal visit and a "filling in" in person
                              sigpicFEAR NAUGHT

Comment

Working...
                              X