DVD TV Player Help Please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by THL View Post
    Do not lean up against a TV with a lot of static on the screen while touching an equally staticy DVD player and while wearing any undergarments that contain a type of half moon shaped metal - the outcome will be painful) I have it connected and it works!
    Why would you just be in your under garments to set the TV ??
    A grain of wheat eclipsed the sun of Adam !!

Comment

Originally posted by THL View Post
      This TV I am connecting is an old one that I have in my room. It has spent the last two years at my sisters house and has now made it back home.

I went to Circuit City tonight and bought some sort of adapter to connect it all to and make it work.

After nearly an hour, two glasses of red wine and getting shocked twice
      (FYI: Do not lean up against a TV with a lot of static on the screen while touching an equally staticy DVD player and while wearing any undergarments that contain a type of half moon shaped metal - the outcome will be painful
      ) I have it connected and it works!
      my god did not know chastity belts were still around ("cept in cornwall).............seriously THL well done saved 21 bucks
      Last edited by T_igger_cs_30; 22 Mar 07,, 02:08.
      sigpicFEAR NAUGHT

Should raw analytical data ever be passed to policy makers?

Comment

Originally posted by T_igger_cs_30 View Post
        my god did not know chastity belts were still around ("cept in cornwall).............seriously THL well done saved 21 bucks
        This thread is worthless without pictures
        A grain of wheat eclipsed the sun of Adam !!

Comment

Originally posted by Parihaka View Post
          Actually if any of you bothered to follow OoE's link the perfect solution is right there for just $21.49.....
          Pari, I tried that, and got a login page that needed a Canadian postal code. So I clicked on "company info" and got their life story about their tires!

I just thought the Colonel had been hitting the scotch!

Kams made me look at my TV though- it has DVI, not HDMI. Oh well, TV isn't that important to me. I lived without one for ten years before I bought this Samsung.

I did find a hidden panel with the analog RCA inputs though, lol. Never even knew they were there...
          "We will go through our federal budget – page by page, line by line – eliminating those programs we don’t need, and insisting that those we do operate in a sensible cost-effective way." -President Barack Obama 11/25/2008

Comment

Originally posted by highsea View Post
            I did find a hidden panel with the analog RCA inputs though, lol. Never even knew they were there...
            In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

Originally posted by T_igger_cs_30 View Post
              Actually, I did not save $21....the device cost $25
              "To dream of the person you would like to be is to waste the person you are."-Sholem Asch

"I always turn to the sports page first, which records people's accomplishments. The front page has nothing but man's failures."-Earl Warren

"I didn't intend for this to take on a political tone. I'm just here for the drugs."-Nancy Reagan, when asked a political question at a "Just Say No" rally

"He no play-a da game, he no make-a da rules."-Earl Butz, on the Pope's attitude toward birth control

Comment

Working...
              X