Joint Mobile Offshore Base

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• :angel would I do such a thing?
    Your look more lost than a bastard child on fathers day.

Comment

• Uh, does a bear s--t in the woods?
      “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

• Actually the only really mean thing i'm thinking of doing is having Froggy dig a foxhole with an E-tool :D sound like fun to you snipe?:dbanana
        Your look more lost than a bastard child on fathers day.

Comment

• Oh before I forget, I want to thank Snipe for helping me through the Fleet Command upgrade process. I've decided to simply stick with v1.34 and hope that Harpoon 4 is at least as good.
          One question though for Snipe, that v1.34 patch does not include the Phoenix missiles for the Tomcat but another patch, I think it's 1.2, does include the Phoenix. How should these be properly loaded? That is, should I install 1.2 and THEN 1.34?
          Thanks again and hope your other conversation bore fruit :devil2
          “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

Working...
          X