No announcement yet.

Joint Mobile Offshore Base

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now compare that to the Chinese coy lvl defence (aka Soviet)
    Attached Files

Comment

I didn't understand that second one
      Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

Which part?

Comment

Pretty much the whole thing.
          Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

LOL

Study it for a while, it's not in encrypted, and is pretty straight forward.

Comment

Snipe, I thought you knew me by now. I'm laaaazy!!!

Comment

Well, we don't know what you don't know. So, you better ask if you want answers.

Comment

Man, you guys are difficult. Aw, whatever.

Comment

BR, you're gonna be a soldier soon.

Time to lose the lazy crutch bro. ;)

What are you gonna tell your Sgt when he orders you to dig a fighting position....that yer lazy???

Bad idea. ;)

Comment

It's aiight. I'll be telling him over the radio. It'll be too dangerous for him to get to me and chew me out

Comment

Your Sgt will likely be closer to you than yer mommy.

Knowing privates as we do, NCO's tend to not let you out of our sight for more than a few minutes at a time... ;)

Comment

Do you really hate us that much???

Comment

Hate is a bad way to describe it.

We understand that you are prone to breaking (expensive) things and have a penchant for acts of sheer stupidity would be a better way to phrase it. ;)

You'll see, privates do immensely stupid things, on a fairly regular basis.

Since the typical Sgt will have 6-9 privates in his charge, the odds are that at any given moment, one of them is engaged in an act of incomprehensible idiocy. ;)

LOL

Comment

Frankly, i can't wait to read your posts from now until you hit an NCO rank(if you do), it will be pretty neat watching you grow from a lazy boy into a responsible man.

We will all be rooting for you BR. :)

Comment

I'll second that one Snipe :)
                                Although I must say, I never got to be a teacher for a living and one of the things I love to do is teach, educate and inform and with our bigross's notorious disdain for research it gives me a chance to do some research for a reason, not just to fill my head up with yet some more useless information.
                                “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

Working...
                                X