Congratulations People Of America!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congratulations People Of America!!!

A lack of support of George W Bush will most likely lead to Israel involving themselves in a dangerous move. The greens, anti-war protestors and everyone bagging George Bush for his handling of the Iraq war which has realy been handled by the generals has led to him having no confidence. With Bush having no public confidence which is support he is not going to use a military option against Iran.

Thus this will not be resolved. It will be left to Israel to take it upon itself. Making it more dangerous for the state of Israel which has the potential to trigger massive chaos.

This what I like. 100 threads about America by non-Americans - 99 of them about how we're warmongering arrogant naive conniving stupid bastards, and the 100th is blaming us for being p*ssies.

I swear, being an American is a full-time job in and of itself.

-dale

Comment

Originally posted by dalem View Post
      ...I swear, being an American is a full-time job in and of itself.
      And yet for some odd reason, the list of applicants continues to grow daily...

go figure.
      "We will go through our federal budget – page by page, line by line – eliminating those programs we don’t need, and insisting that those we do operate in a sensible cost-effective way." -President Barack Obama 11/25/2008

Comment

This what I like. 100 threads about America by non-Americans - 99 of them about how we're warmongering arrogant naive conniving stupid bastards, and the 100th is blaming us for being p*ssies.

-dale
        So is the full-time job of being an Iranian ... but we live with it

and I certainly dont want to count number of threads about Iran by non-Iranians.

Comment

in Canada?

Comment

-dale
            Lets all move to Chalets in Austria..who ever picks a fight there?

Comment

Originally posted by dave lukins View Post
              Lets all move to Chalets in Austria..who ever picks a fight there?
              I've never been to Austria. :(

I hear it's beautiful.

-dale

Comment

I've never been to Austria. :(

I hear it's beautiful.

-dale
                Just think of Pamala Anderson with Snow on the "Hills" LOL

Comment

Originally posted by xerxes View Post

and I certainly dont want to count number of threads about Iran by non-Iranians.
                  Well considering the post titles reguarding Iran are usually a little less Caustic and backhanded I think Dale has somewhat of a point.
                  Facts to a liberal is like Kryptonite to Superman.

-- Larry Elder

Comment

Congatulations people of North Korea!

Thousands of people dying of starvation every day. Living in a Marxist country where phones, and cars are illegal. Where propaganda is being blared constantly. All this while your "glorious" leader flies in special supplies just for himself. Literacy rate? Nonexistent.

America-The richest country in the world, the most powerful military in the world, where most people go to bed having eaten. High literacy rate. And we can have a peaceful revolution every six years. Similar things can be said for most western countries. North Korea? I think not.

Commando:

Oh physician heal thyself!
                    "I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just; that His justice cannot sleep forever."
                    - Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Commando is Australian. I have no idea why he chosed a November Kilo flag.

Comment

Originally posted by Officer of Engineers View Post
                        Commando is Australian. I have no idea why he chosed a November Kilo flag.
                        That is a mystery... I Wonder if he's a marxist... Regardless, my points stand.
                        "I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just; that His justice cannot sleep forever."
                        - Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Originally posted by smilingassassin View Post
                          Well considering the post titles reguarding Iran are usually a little less Caustic and backhanded I think Dale has somewhat of a point.
                          ;) ofcourse, silly me for trying to make a point ...

Originally posted by CMartel View Post
                          in Canada?

No, in ****--- Uzbakistan.

Comment

Originally posted by xerxes View Post
                            ;) ofcourse, silly me for trying to make a point ...

No, in ****--- Uzbakistan.
                            I have to pee.

-dale

Comment

Guess what?

It appears that you are masochists. You don't like anyone to say anything good about you (as it appeared in the other thread and now Dalem is complaining again) OK. can't let you down. So.............

It is a full time job for non Americans to watch out for the moment when America decides to declare that one's country is still not fully enjoying "Freedom and Democracy"!

But then Americans are ever so delightfully cavalier in their approach. Utterly delightful they are when they organise a Fourth of July display free of charge over your country! ;)

I say again. America has the POWER in all its facets. But it has forgotten, of late, how to use it to its own advantage!

Militarily and economically, indeed the US has POWER.

However, it would be pragmatic of you to realise that you have lost the touch, of late, to use that POWER to your advantage, and that is what astonishes.

The US did use its power even during the Cold War days and that too very successfully. What the US decided could not be perfunctorily rejected by anyone. It was the days when no country except Russia could confront the US or put the spanner in the works. Yes, no country except to some extent Russia!

But today?

US continues to have that POWER and yet it has lost the touch to control the events that she wants to control. Extraordinarily, she is unable to control event of her choice even though she is the SOLE global Superpower!

Iraq is an excellent example of a total tailspin, Afghanistan has not gone sour (even though some may claim that the Taleban has not waned because Pakistan is not heeding to US instructions), North Korea has come to heel (but China is taking the credit), Iran is chirping away merrily and having the last laugh so to say, the War on Terror appears jaded and tired having lost its mesmeric sparkle, US having rejected outright not to have a one to one with rogue states like Syria and Iran have changed the tune and are to talk with the same said rouges. Therefore, the indicator show that the US has lost the touch to maximise on her POWER.

Therefore, what is the use of talking about POWER when the use of the same to the US' advantage seems to have been lost in the labyrinthinian corridors of recent Time?

Post 166
                              http://www.worldaffairsboard.com/uni...hate-us-9.html
                              Last edited by Ray; 04 Mar 07,, 11:18.

"Some have learnt many Tricks of sly Evasion, Instead of Truth they use Equivocation, And eke it out with mental Reservation, Which is to good Men an Abomination."

I don't have to attend every argument I'm invited to.

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

Working...
                              X