Any web developers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any web developers?

I'm looking for a good web developer... somebody who'd want to do some freelance on an semi-independent project at StrategicAffairs.org - Reliable Strategic Affairs Information.

I did a little bit of work... just a place holder with some links and a public domain resource (World Factbook, stripped).

I cannot offer monetary compensation... this work is, as is all of my work, strictly non-profit.
    "Every man has his weakness. Mine was always just cigarettes."

Originally posted by Ironduke View Post
    I'm looking for a good web developer... somebody who'd want to do some freelance on an semi-independent project at StrategicAffairs.org - Reliable Strategic Affairs Information.

I did a little bit of work... just a place holder with some links and a public domain resource (World Factbook, stripped).

I cannot offer monetary compensation... this work is, as is all of my work, strictly non-profit.
    Ironduke, I would like to be a part of that project; if you can give me some details about which part of the project you are ready to share with, then I could go through it and let you know.

Rgds,

Ed
    Wild Wild Web sigpic

Comment

Working...
    X