No announcement yet.

Post Your jokes here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Tanky wanted to get married. He was having trouble choosing among three likely candidates. He gives each woman a present of $5,000 and watches to see what they do with the money.

The first does a total makeover. She goes to a fancy beauty salon, gets her hair done, new makeup; buys several new outfits and dresses up very nicely for the man. She tells him that she has done this to be more attractive for him because she loves him so much.

The tanky was impressed.

The second goes shopping to buy the man gifts. She gets him a new set of golf clubs, some new gizmos for his computer, and some expensive clothes. As she presents these gifts, she tells him that she has spent all the money on him because she loves him so much..

Again, the tanky is impressed.

The third invests the money in the stock market She earns several times the $5,000. She gives him back his $5,000 and reinvests the remainder in a joint account. She tells him that she wants to save for their future because she loves him so much.

Obviously, the tanky was impressed.

The tanky thought for a long time about what each woman had done with the money he'd given her.

Then he married the one

with the biggest tits.

Comment

• LOL, a Tanky through and through...

Comment

• I was having sex with a girl last night. We did it doggy style and it lasted one hour and thirty minutes..

That's two and a half minutes in human time.😂

Comment

• This month is dedicated to the PM of UK- it's in her honour that we name this month !!

Her legacy is is to teach her dog Breks to sit !!
          Last edited by Double Edge; 05 May 19,, 15:50.

Comment

• Yeah America...explain

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	1.png
Views:	2
Size:	61.9 KB
ID:	1478008
              Click image for larger version

Name:	2.png
Views:	1
Size:	492.5 KB
ID:	1478009

Name:	3.png
Size:	133.2 KB
ID:	1478010
              Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

• Indo Pakistan reunification movement

Every time the world hears that India & Pakistan are it again the prevailing thought must be why don't these two just get a room. Become one.

It is understood that the primary cause for Pakistani grievances towards India is that they were unceremoniously booted out of the union back in 1947 and have not forgotten it since.

Many problems will be fixed at once, Kashmir, terrorism, nuclear war, you name it

It is unclear why after 70 years and numerous well intentioned peace initiatives that the thought Pakistan never wanted out in the first place has ever dawned on those seeking peace.
                Last edited by Double Edge; 25 May 19,, 00:58.

Comment

• Cunningham's Law states "the best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

The concept is named after Ward Cunningham, father of the wiki. According to Steven McGeady the law's author, Wikipedia may be the most well-known demonstration of this law.

Cunningham's Law can be considered the Internet equivalent of the French saying "prêcher le faux pour savoir le vrai" (preach the falsehood to know the truth). In "Duty Calls," xkcd references a similar concept

Comment

• Friendly place Canada. Cops too.

Comment

• How to make Pakistan # 1 in world?

LMAO!!!!!!!
                      Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

• India Vs Pakistan Cricket WC going on in Manchester right now.

Name:	Joke.png
Size:	416.9 KB
ID:	1478111

That was epic. Hahahahahahahahaha.

Comment

• "Every man has his weakness. Mine was always just cigarettes."

Comment

• Smurfette.

Name:	1.png
Size:	391.4 KB
ID:	1478213

Name:	2.png
Size:	334.3 KB
ID:	1478214

Comment

• Everybody loves mueller time

Name:	mueller time again.jpg
Size:	966.4 KB
ID:	1478234

Old trick

Name:	distraction.jpg
Size:	367.5 KB