• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First one was the best

Comment

• ^ He's a French legend. :D

Boxing the cured ham, OMG. :D
      Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

• Been at it for a while : D

Phone booth and the other guy is telling him he's on an important call. lmao

Love the simplicity of this

Does trick shots too

Nothing is impossible for this guy
        Last edited by Double Edge; 22 Aug 19,, 02:03.

Comment

• Turkish ice cream

Click image for larger version

Name:	ice cream.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	77.6 KB
ID:	1478432

Comment

• Got it from my reddit feed. LMAO!

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	51.6 KB
ID:	1478610

Name:	2.png
Views:	9
Size:	61.9 KB
ID:	1478611

Name:	3.png
Views:	1
Size:	56.5 KB
ID:	1478612
            Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

• Are Panda cubs these troublesome? They sure love the lady. :D

Comment

• The mother in law came around unannounced and not wearing a mask. I eliminated the threat.
                My question is was burying the contamination enough or should I have burnt it first?
                You can’t be too careful

Comment

• HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OH MY GOD.....!!!
                  Last edited by Oracle; 17 Mar 20,, 02:24.

Comment

• ^Brilliant. This is all natural. The best

Comment

• ^ I've seen younger men than you on dollar bills, ROTFLMAO!!!

I've seen it 6 times till now. OMG!!!

Comment

• Was just checking his channel and where did this bit of gold come from.

He got more views for that one vid than all his other vids put together times some factor.

Comment

• Originally posted by Double Edge View Post
                          Was just checking his channel and where did this bit of gold come from.

He got more views for that one vid than all his other vids put together times some factor.
                          Correct. Actually this is the only video worth watching on his channel.

Comment

• hehe

Name:	covid s plus.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	23.0 KB
ID:	1478709
                            Last edited by Double Edge; 24 Mar 20,, 17:26.

Comment

• A notice from the Psychiatry Association

Dear citizens,
                              During the QUARANTINE time it is considered normal to talk to your plants and pots.

Kindly contact us only if they reply

MY 3 MONTH TRIAL OF 2020 IS ALMOST OVER, AND I WOULD LIKE TO RETURN IT
                              Last edited by Double Edge; 25 Mar 20,, 02:08.

Comment

• I was on a long line at 7:45 am today at the grocery store that opened at 8 for seniors only. A young man came from the parking lot and tried to cut in at the front of the line, but an old lady beat him back into the parking lot with her cane.

He returned and tried to cut in again but an old man punched him in the gut, then kicked him to the ground and rolled him away.

As he approached the line for the 3rd time he said, "If you oldies don't let me unlock the door, you'll never get in there."

Comment

Working...
                                X