No announcement yet.

Post Your jokes here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There was a blonde and a brunette in a elevator, on the next floor up a cute guy walked in. The brunette said to the blonde, isn' t he cute? The blonde said yes, but he has dandruff. Then the brunette said "I think he needs head and shoulders". And the blonde replied "How do you give shoulders?".

Comment

• Originally posted by tankie View Post
      I've cut down on my drinking and now only have one whisky before going to bed,,

Iast night i went to bed eleven times
      Reminded me of this one:

Comment

• The Russians keep changing Leningrad to their leaders name so it'll soon be Putingrad.

If the US does that to Washington for Trump we have TRUMPTON!!

Comment

• I needed a glyphic. I looked for a local seller and there is a shop selling Egyptian stuff a short drive away called 'Toot and come Inn' I thought Pharoah nuff it can't be a pyramid scheme so I went in and said 'I'd like to buy a glyphic'. The shopkeeper said ' No, you can only hire a glyphic!'

ok okkkk , wheres me coat . lol
          Last edited by tankie; 05 Nov 16,, 12:41.

Comment

• "Daddy, why do people hang horses?" asked my daughter.
            "Nobody hangs horses, darling," I consoled her in my lap. "Who told you that people hang horses?"
            "I just heard mummy on the phone saying that her new boss was hung like a horse."

Comment

• Does Santa really live in the North Pole? He wears red and white, can get into locked houses, has loads of untraceable electrical goods, drives an unlicensed vehicle and only works one day a year. North Pole my arse - he's a scouser.

Comment

• I don't mind admitting I got a bit Misty-Eyed, when I saw the last Two Lancasters in the Skies over England yesterday.

You'll only ever see Bombers that close together now, if you stand outside a Mosque.

Comment

• A highways agency warning said anyone travelling in icy conditions should take a shovel, blankets, sleeping bag, extra clothing, including a scarf, hat, gloves, 24 hour supply of food and drink, de-icer, rock salt, torch, safety triangle, tow rope, petrol can, first aid kit and jump leads.

Yella looked a right twat on the bus this morning...:)

Comment

• England beat Scotland last night 3 0 Scotland I kid you not played in a pink outfit , yes shocking pink hahahaha, but the best is yet to come ,,,,,,,,, N Sturgeon wants the game replayed until she gets the result she wants ,,hahaha

Comment

• Some girl just asked me if I thought she was wearing too much make-up.

I said it depended on whether she was going to kill Batman or not.

One Sunday, in counting the money in the weekly offering, the pastor of a small Florida church found a pink envelope containing $1000. It happened again the next week. The following Sunday, he watched as the offering was collected and saw a little old lady put the distinctive pink envelope in the plate. This went on for weeks until the pastor, overcome by curiosity, approached her. "Ma'am, I couldn't help but notice that you put $1,000 a week in the collection plate," he stated. "Why yes," she replied, "every week my son sends me money, and I give some of it to the church." The pastor replied, "That's wonderful, how much does he send you?" The old lady said, "$10,000 a week." The pastor was amazed. "Your son is very successful; what does he do for a living?" "He is a veterinarian," she answered. "That is an honorable profession," the pastor said. "Where does he practice?" The old lady said proudly, "In Nevada. He has two cat houses in Las Vegas and one in Reno."

Comment

• Ma was in the kitchen fiddlin around when she hollars out... "Pa you need to fix the outhouse!"
                        Pa replies, "there ain't nuthin wrong with the outhouse."
                        Ma yells back, "Yes there is now git out there and fix it."
                        So... Pa mosies out to the outhouse, look's around and yell's back, " there ain't nuthin wrong with the outhouse!"
                        Ma replies "Stick your head in the hole!"
                        Pa yell's back "I ain't sticking my head in that hole!"
                        Ma says "ya have to stick your head in the hole to see what to fix."
                        So with that, pa sticks his head in the hole and looks around and yells back, "Ma there ain't nuthin wrong with this outhouse!"
                        Ma hollars back, " now take your head out of the hole!"

Pa proceeds to pull his head out of the hole, then starts yelling, " Ma! Help! My beard is stuck in the cracks in the Toilet seat!"

To which ma replies "Hurt's , don't it?!

Comment

• Heyyyyy yella , dya like pancakes , ha .

Brenda and Steve took their six-year-old son to the Doctor. With some hesitation, they explained that although their little Angel appeared to be in good health, they were concerned about his rather small penis.
                          After examining the child, the Doctor confidently declared, "Just feed him Pancakes. Pancakes are the new wonder food for small penises. That should solve the problem."
                          The next morning when the boy arrived at breakfast, there was a rather large stack of warm Pancakes in the middle of the table.
                          "Gee, Mom," he exclaimed. "All for Me" ..???
                          "Just take Two," Brenda replied.
                          "The Rest are for your Father."

Comment

• A blonde city girl, marries a sheep farmer.
                            One morning, on his way out to check on the sheep, the farmer says
                            to his wife, 'The insemination man is coming over to impregnate one
                            of our ewes today. I drove a nail into the rail above the ewe's stall
                            in the barn. You show him where the ewe is when he gets here, OK?'
                            So then he went off to do some fencing.
                            After a while, the insemination man arrives and knocks on the
                            front door.
                            The farmer's wife takes him down to the barn. They walk along the
                            row of sheep and when she sees the nail, she tells him 'This is the
                            one...right here.'
                            Terribly impressed by what he seemed to think just might be another
                            dizzy blonde, the man asks, 'Tell me lady, how did you know this
                            is the ewe to be inseminated?'
                            'That's simple; by the nail over its stall', she explains very confidently.
                            Then the man asks, 'What's the nail for?'
                            She turns and starts to walk away and with complete confidence,
                            says over her shoulder ......
                            'I assume it's to hang your trousers on.'

Comment

• F Castro dead

See yanks , Trump dont f##k about does he

Comment

• The generation who claimed the older generation ruined their future by voting brexit are the generation currently chasing imaginary pokemon

Comment

Working...
                                X