No announcement yet.

Post Your jokes here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Conflicts in South China Sea. The left cat is Vietnam and the right is China. The black in the middle is ASEAN

Comment

• Heh.

I wonder if we should start a thread for apparently serious but batsh*t 'academic/professional' essays, articles and other sundry pieces of literature?

Dugin and LaRouche are obvious hall of famers, as is the ever credulous Ian Easton.

Regretfully Messrs Arthur Waldron, Dan Blumenthal and Seymour Hersh will probably be frequent guests, given the gaping chasm between reality and their more recent works (respectively a bizarre DPRK style paen to PM Abe, some new national wealth measurement 'theory' and an absurd OBL Abbottabad conspiracy theory).

Comment

• Originally posted by Skywatcher View Post
        Heh.

I wonder if we should start a thread for apparently serious but batsh*t 'academic/professional' essays, articles and other sundry pieces of literature?

Dugin and LaRouche are obvious hall of famers, as is the ever credulous Ian Easton.

Regretfully Messrs Arthur Waldron, Dan Blumenthal and Seymour Hersh will probably be frequent guests, given the gaping chasm between reality and their more recent works (respectively a bizarre DPRK style paen to PM Abe, some new national wealth measurement 'theory' and an absurd OBL Abbottabad conspiracy theory).
        Go ahead

Comment

• Just try and keep a straight face through this one : D

Never laughed so hard about a video on North Korea in my life

Lady running in there kramer style isn't the babysitter, she's his wife

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PLMSoD1riE0
          Last edited by Double Edge; 07 Dec 17,, 00:54.

Comment

• all i hear about this latest chinese communist party do is she did this and she said that and it was good and everybody clapped

I WAS THINKING WHO IS THIS SHE AND WHEN WILL SHE SHOW HERSELF

and then it dawned one me

THIS SHE IS ACTUALLY A HE

ZOMG! ZOMG!
            Last edited by Double Edge; 12 Dec 17,, 16:20.

Comment

• Am thinking the global times is run by an anti-CCP outfit whose job is to unify the world against China

Last edited by Double Edge; 13 Dec 17,, 02:10.

Comment

• Apparently a scarecrow has just won employee personality of the year. Its believed he was outstanding in his field!

Comment

• Demonetisation : The Americans have fcuked around enough with the english language, so now the Indians are doing it

Try and keep up, its not too hard : D

Comment

• Comment

• Haha!

Comment

• Originally posted by Double Edge View Post
                        Haha!
                        Humour breaks down all barriers

Comment

• Comment

• Nothing like football to concentrate the mind.

We want our dick back!

The reason God invented alcohol is so the Irish would never rule the world

From Euro '16

Comment

• Originally posted by Double Edge View Post
                              Nothing like football to concentrate the mind.

We want our dick back!

The reason God invented alcohol is so the Irish would never rule the world

From Euro '16
                              LOL, good one ....At least they're just singing...when it goes the other way its like run for your life...lol

Comment

• We will have to rethink the way we decorate our subs

Comment

Working...
                                X