Post Your jokes here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Double Edge View Post
    Terrorist organizations brace for layoffs in first quarter of 2018 as Trump cuts aid to Pakistan

Donald Trump’s new year tweet on cutting financial aid to Pakistan has sent ripples across many terror organizations who are now bracing themselves for a weak first quarter.

Maulana Mushroom Azhar, leader of Jaish-e-Mohammed, spoke to our reporter and said, “Almost 30% of our terrorists will be asked to leave in the coming months. In fact we have already started handing out pink slips. Some of them have served our organizations for more than 20 years. We are trying our best to have our PM speak to Trump and sort this out. This will definitely affect our economy.”

Other terror organizations are facing similar hurdles. “We have given offer letters to new recruits but now we have no other option but to push forward the joining date,” said an HR manager who didn’t wish to be named.

Startups seem to be worst hit with founders already looking to bail out.

Highly placed officials in Pak administration have said that although PM has taken a hard stance in front of the media, back channels negotiations are going on to somehow convince Trump.

A few officials will be flying to US to have a meeting with the President next week. “If Trump doesn’t relent we will plead to Melania. Maybe she can give us something from her pocket money,” said a Senior Official.
    LOL.

This is exactly how the news read when layoffs hit the IT industry in India.
    Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

• Come to India

Comment

• All in a days work

Comment

• Mobile phones

Comment

• Comment

• From the Minneapolis paper:

"Every man has his weakness. Mine was always just cigarettes."

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	Raj.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	62.2 KB
ID:	1476113
                Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

• Trade wars

Last edited by Double Edge; 08 Mar 18,, 21:25.

Comment

• New arms race

Same old

Last edited by Double Edge; 08 Mar 18,, 21:13.

Comment

• Elections

Comment

• They were close once

Comment

• Photographer Broke Due to Copyright Lawsuit by Monkey

“I know for a fact that [the monkey in the photograph] is a female and it’s the wrong age,” Slater tells The Guardian. “I’m bewildered at the American court system. Surely it matters that the right monkey is suing me.”

Comment

• While crested macaques are native to the north eastern tip of the Sulawesi island in Indonesia, Mister Peepers was discovered in the Brazilian rain forest. Possible missing link.

Presentation at Oxford University

Comment

• Typical

Comment

• Putin: “would you like some te—“

WE’RE GOOD THANKS

Comment

Working...
                                X