X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anna Nicole Smith dead

"Oh, Snowy was asking about you."

"AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!"

Interesting thing. Last night, I came across this site that listed dead Playmates and was surprised to see ones like Gail Stanton or Star Stowe had died. Actually, was rather shocked about both of them, especially about Star being perhaps serial murdered. (that's what generated the staple in the navel post).

True, a bit late to be shocked, she's been dead for close to a decade.

And then today, add one more to the list.

Doesn't always work that way, me asking, someone dying, thankfully ................... but it is an interesting coincidence, if not positively eerie.
    ------------------------------------------------
    ("What do you think happened to Stewart?"--Landon
    "Oxygen leak, she died in her sleep."--Colonel Taylor
    "You don't seem to broken up about it."
    "It's a little bit late for a wake; she's been dead for almost a year.", (w,stte), "Planet of the Apes")

I think it is sad, her life. But I am not surprised by any means...It was always a matter of time. I feel sorry for that little girl she just had who still has no clear father.

I would be interested to know where that child is right now.
    "To dream of the person you would like to be is to waste the person you are."-Sholem Asch

"I always turn to the sports page first, which records people's accomplishments. The front page has nothing but man's failures."-Earl Warren

"I didn't intend for this to take on a political tone. I'm just here for the drugs."-Nancy Reagan, when asked a political question at a "Just Say No" rally

"He no play-a da game, he no make-a da rules."-Earl Butz, on the Pope's attitude toward birth control

Comment

After all that fight for billion + dollar estate, finally its dirt thats gonna eat all of it. Not surprised at all.
      A grain of wheat eclipsed the sun of Adam !!

Comment

I am SOOO gonna focus my voodoo doll collection from this day forward on the DNC...
        The black flag is raised: Ban them all... Let the Admin sort them out.

I know I'm going to have the last word... I have powers of deletion and lock.

Comment

Another angel in heaven...

To soon for jokes?

Comment

Originally posted by Kipruss View Post

To soon for jokes?
            Hell no, let 'em rip.
            In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

Originally posted by Jay View Post
              After all that fight for billion + dollar estate, finally its dirt thats gonna eat all of it. Not surprised at all.
              The estate was 1.6 billion dollars. That money didn't disappear, it's going to go SOMEWHERE. Trustee, family, a multitude of lawyers. So, do you think she was killed for the money?
              Reddite igitur quae sunt Caesaris Caesari et quae sunt Dei Deo
              (Render therefore unto Caesar the things which are Caesar's and unto God the things which are God's)

Comment

Well at least the Diapernaut can feel relief because she´s not the center of attention anymore
                If i only was so smart yesterday as my wife is today

Minding your own biz is great virtue, but situation awareness saves lives - Dok

Comment

Originally posted by Kipruss View Post

To soon for jokes?
                  I think it is safe to say that she is as far removed from an angel as anyone can possibly be.
                  No sea too rough, no muf* too tough.

Comment

A photo emerged within days of her death that shows her in bed, bracing the immigration minister who granted her residency based on the claim to the mansion.

Photos show Anna Nicole, Bahamas minister in bed

Updated Mon. Feb. 12 2007 12:27 PM ET

CTV.ca News Staff

Questions are being raised over the relationship of the late Anna Nicole Smith and the Bahamian immigration minister after a newspaper published photos of them embracing each other in bed.

The two photographs published on the front page of The Tribune of Nassau show the former Playboy Playmate lying in bed, fully clothed, with Immigration Minister Shane Gibson.
                    CTV.ca | Photos show Anna Nicole, Bahamas minister in bed

Comment

Anna the hole Smith dead...................

Who cares?

Comment

Working...
                      X