No announcement yet.

Your own photos.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was at Huntington beach last weekend, nice place.

Comment

• where I live..
      Attached Files

Comment

• dinner tonite with friends
        Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by highsea View Post
          Isla Guadelupe, Mexico

This Great White shark was interested in my cooler.
          Highsea - I Love It!! One day before I die I want to be up close and personal with a great white (not TOO personal, but as up close as I can be :) ). I don't fancy all sharks, only them really...I blame it on JAWS and Hollywood.
          "To dream of the person you would like to be is to waste the person you are."-Sholem Asch

"I always turn to the sports page first, which records people's accomplishments. The front page has nothing but man's failures."-Earl Warren

"I didn't intend for this to take on a political tone. I'm just here for the drugs."-Nancy Reagan, when asked a political question at a "Just Say No" rally

"He no play-a da game, he no make-a da rules."-Earl Butz, on the Pope's attitude toward birth control

Comment

• Originally posted by STIG View Post
            dinner tonite with friends
            You take a lot of pictures of your meals.

I notice that no one is at the table - tell me you did not make everyone get up so you could photograph their dinner...
            "To dream of the person you would like to be is to waste the person you are."-Sholem Asch

"I always turn to the sports page first, which records people's accomplishments. The front page has nothing but man's failures."-Earl Warren

"I didn't intend for this to take on a political tone. I'm just here for the drugs."-Nancy Reagan, when asked a political question at a "Just Say No" rally

"He no play-a da game, he no make-a da rules."-Earl Butz, on the Pope's attitude toward birth control

Comment

• Originally posted by THL View Post
              You take a lot of pictures of your meals.

I notice that no one is at the table - tell me you did not make everyone get up so you could photograph their dinner...
              took us 2 hrs to prepare the dinner...ofcourse I was gonna take a pic ;)

And yes I did make them get up...

Comment

• The first one is Molly Malone, a famous figure of Dublin.

Number two is the GPO, a centeral point of the Easter Rising (1916) and Civil war (Republican troops attempted to hold the building but got hammered by Free-state artillery).

The 3rd is Leinster house, seat of the Irish Dail, taken when I was on a trip with my college class.

And number 4 is a scene of my chief cause of agony.........Dublin traffic .
                Attached Files
                Although it is not true that all conservatives are stupid people, it is true that most stupid people are conservative.
                - John Stuart Mill.

Comment

• STIG,
                  Is that Cuban joint Versailles?
                  Cato

Comment

• Finally........................

FINALLY, after going through a virus attack, losing a hard drive, fighting off hackers, upgrading all my software, installing fire-walls, being threatened with being cut-off by my email provider,
                    and a host of other problems... I have fixed my computer... and NOW it
                    works exactly the way I want it to!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Computer.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	327.0 KB
ID:	1432238
                    sigpicFEAR NAUGHT

Should raw analytical data ever be passed to policy makers?

Comment

• Originally posted by STIG View Post
                      I had an awesome lunch with my friend in Little Tokyo. Shabu Shabu and green tea
                      Your friend looks beautiful
                      Seek Save Serve Medic

Comment

• Originally posted by cato View Post
                        STIG,
                        Is that Cuban joint Versailles?
                        Cato
                        I think its called " The Cuban" or maybe " la cubana". Its been an year since I have been there so I don't remember the name :)

Originally posted by 667medic View Post
                        Your friend looks beautiful
                        Thanks medic, I think so too;)

Comment

• Originally posted by T_igger_cs_30 View Post
                          FINALLY, after going through a virus attack, losing a hard drive, fighting off hackers, upgrading all my software, installing fire-walls, being threatened with being cut-off by my email provider,
                          and a host of other problems... I have fixed my computer... and NOW it
                          works exactly the way I want it to!

[ATTACH]7334[/ATTACH]
                          Best pic yet

Comment

• Originally posted by gunnut View Post
                            No way!!!

We have one of these guys (I think) at our local gun show. I got a really good look at it. Not sure whose collection it belongs to, but it's always at the show.
                            I took the pic in the County Fermanagh region of Northern Ireland in 1973 from the back of a Saracen troop carrier. The vehicle is a Ferret Scout Car Mark 2 with a .30 Browning MG - the squadron? why Mighty 'A' of course!

Comment

• Originally posted by crooks View Post
                              And number 4 is a scene of my chief cause of agony.........Dublin traffic .
                              Luxury!!! We can only hope for such light traffic in Los Angeles metro area.

We have 3 of the top 10 most crowded freeway interchanges in the entire US.
                              "Only Nixon can go to China." -- Old Vulcan proverb.

Comment

• When I`m not building models, I`m lost on motorsports...

I got myself an extended hobby... for the summer...

Last edited by Nord; 12 Mar 07,, 23:12.

Comment

Working...
                                X