X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

and my daughter,
    Attached Files

Comment

I am an IT luddite - how do you post photographs into the thread?

Comment

Great looking kids Kams, you must be very proud:)
        In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

Originally posted by Callmecur View Post
          I am an IT luddite - how do you post photographs into the thread?
          When you do a new post, if you scroll down the page you will see a button called "manage attachments". This opens a new window which has a browse button and allows you to upload images to this site as part of your post.

Leibniz

Comment

Thanks Parihaka - here goes with a picture of my grandchildren....
            Attached Files

Comment

kams,

Nice kids and yeah you do seem to know to use the camera.

Comment

[QUOTE=T_igger_cs_30;336270]
                Originally posted by glyn View Post

We only posed with the one, as we did not want to appear "smug" suffice to have the best sportsman in the Regiment in the Sqn our own Dave Lukins
                Thanks for the compliment Wayne me old mate. Yes those sports days have sadly all but passed..By 'ek lad there's some old faces staring out of that photo

Comment

Ive got tonnes here,
                  Flickr: Photos from Rebel with a Nikon :)
                  Last edited by Jay; 08 Feb 07,, 22:02.
                  A grain of wheat eclipsed the sun of Adam !!

Comment

how do we upload .... i have some very nice pictures from Japan that i took while i was there ??

Comment

Originally posted by xerxes View Post
                      how do we upload .... i have some very nice pictures from Japan that i took while i was there ??
                      When you post a reply, scroll down the page until you see the "manage attachments" button, this opens a new window which allows you to browse and upload photos from your computer.

Leibniz

Comment

Originally posted by Parihaka View Post
                        When you post a reply, scroll down the page until you see the "manage attachments" button, this opens a new window which allows you to browse and upload photos from your computer.
                        thank you, i will upload very nice pictures from Japan, once i get home, i took them myself ...

also, am i allowed to upload as well pictures from Iran, that i got it from someone else ... or do i have to be the photographer?

Comment

Originally posted by xerxes View Post
                          thank you, i will upload very nice pictures from Japan, once i get home, i took them myself ...

also, am i allowed to upload as well pictures from Iran, that i got it from someone else ... or do i have to be the photographer?
                          Sure, the idea of the thread is to post stuff you have that interests you or shows important things in your life so that's fine. I'm just trying to avoid getting swamped with internet pictures about nothing in particular

Leibniz

Comment

Mexico

Grand Bay Hotel in Barra de Navidad.
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by highsea; 09 Feb 07,, 02:16.
                            "We will go through our federal budget – page by page, line by line – eliminating those programs we don’t need, and insisting that those we do operate in a sensible cost-effective way." -President Barack Obama 11/25/2008

Comment

Great looking kids Kams, you must be very proud
                              Thanks Pari, yes I am proud of them (except when they are fighting each other or with me/wife, so say for about 15 minutes/day I am proud of them ).

kams,

Nice kids and yeah you do seem to know to use the camera.
                              Samudra, Thanks. These pics were taken with my film camera, a Canon Rebel TII. A month back I upgraded to a EOS 30D. Just learning all the buttons, so sometime soon I may be able to post some new pictures.

Jay,

Awesome pics. You are a Nikon fan, I see.

Comment

Isla Guadelupe, Mexico

This Great White shark was interested in my cooler.
                                Attached Files
                                "We will go through our federal budget – page by page, line by line – eliminating those programs we don’t need, and insisting that those we do operate in a sensible cost-effective way." -President Barack Obama 11/25/2008

Comment

Working...
                                X