Your own photos.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Parihaka View Post
    Wow. Now that is honest to goodness real ROCK.
    Yep, mind you doesnt have smoke coming out of it like the one I lived under when I was stationed at the School of Armour in Waiouru (dam hope I got the spelling right
    sigpicFEAR NAUGHT

Should raw analytical data ever be passed to policy makers?

Comment

A sunset in August, fortunately I had my camera with me when I noticed it.

Photo from the annual Christmas party at my fav coffee shop

And the Lititz Wall of Rememberance. Listing the names of everyone from this town who died in all of America's wars.

Comment

Nyc
        Attached Files
        "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" B. Franklin

Comment

toronto
          Attached Files
          "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" B. Franklin

Comment

kiev
            Attached Files

Comment

this one was sitting above my window
              Attached Files

Comment

nypd got 1 new bird
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by omon View Post
                  nypd got 1 new bird
                  were they above your window too?
                  sigpicFEAR NAUGHT

Comment

got my camera just in time
                    Attached Files

Comment

EASY hunting. just kidding, six flags safary
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by T_igger_cs_30 View Post
                        were they above your window too?
                        correct. they fly by my window almost every day. along with 100's of jets from JFK
                        Last edited by omon; 28 Jan 07,, 20:27.

Comment

Originally posted by T_igger_cs_30 View Post
                          Yep, mind you doesnt have smoke coming out of it like the one I lived under when I was stationed at the School of Armour in Waiouru (dam hope I got the spelling right
                          You were at Waiouru! You unlucky sod
                          In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

Originally posted by Parihaka View Post
                            You were at Waiouru! You unlucky sod
                            Not at all twas just a base I instucted, I enjoyed myself......in fact wayyyyyyyyyyyyy to much all over NZ .....and one of the best WO's and Sgts messes I have been a part of....great guys
                            sigpicFEAR NAUGHT

Comment

B SQN 1 RTR 1979 Herford BAOR.......sorry Glyn ..........Tankie how come your not on this one?.........Dave as young looking as ever

Click image for larger version

Name:	BsqnHerford1979.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	405.6 KB
ID:	1431889
                              sigpicFEAR NAUGHT

Comment

[QUOTE=T_igger_cs_30;336262]B SQN 1 RTR 1979 Herford BAOR.......sorry Glyn ..........Tankie how come your not on this one?.........Dave as young looking as ever

B Squadron with a trophy? You must have clubbed together and bought one because in my time A Squadron had a clean sweep of the silver pots!
                                Semper in excretum. Solum profunda variat.

Comment

Working...
                                X