Your own photos.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by gunnut View Post
    I thought the glass came out pretty clear.
    and there is something in it trying to get out..spooky

Comment

• When the guy whose view you're gonna block sues you to lower the height of your house and wins, what else can you say to him?

Click image for larger version

Name:	mynewneighborshouse001 (2).jpg
Views:	2
Size:	460.2 KB
ID:	1432562
      To be Truly ignorant, Man requires an Education - Plato

Comment

• Originally posted by STIG View Post
        moi lovely companions.
        hey mr stig i notice your only drinking water with that salmon ;) their is nothing better that a nice bottle of rioja with salmon :) thats if you are drinking man ,your friends are very nice by the way.

Comment

• Originally posted by soutie View Post
          hey mr stig i notice your only drinking water with that salmon ;) their is nothing better that a nice bottle of rioja with salmon :) thats if you are drinking man ,your friends are very nice by the way.
          Soutie not so sure about the Rioja. A Californian or Oregon Pinot Noir, a good red burgundy or a Beaujolais from France. If you go for the White try an oaky Chardonnay. Bon Chance:

AND A HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU SOUTIE..Get that bottle open!!
          Last edited by dave lukins; 18 May 07,, 16:28.

Comment

• Heres one I took at an Airshow in Liverpool about 1980
            Attached Files

Comment

• this is me last week during the paintball game
              Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none; be able for thine enemy rather in power than use; and keep thy friend under thine own life's key; be checked for silence, but never taxed for speech.

Comment

• me again while aiming :)
                Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none; be able for thine enemy rather in power than use; and keep thy friend under thine own life's key; be checked for silence, but never taxed for speech.

Comment

• just me :)

Comment

• This thread is full of beautiful pictures. Its funny, because pictures to me are more than they seem. They give me a feeling of actually being there. Like a holiday feeling, even though im sitting in my computer room lol.

Comment

• Have to own up to mine being a bit of a fraud, whilst it looks like the pic was taken as if I was flying alongside the Spitfire, at height, in reality the pic should be the other way round, as I took it as the pilot was doing an inverted fly past, about 30ft of the deck, it just looked better when developed, the other way, so I had it enlarged and framed, sneaky huh

Comment

• Originally posted by Bob Jones View Post
                        Have to own up to mine being a bit of a fraud, whilst it looks like the pic was taken as if I was flying alongside the Spitfire, at height, in reality the pic should be the other way round, as I took it as the pilot was doing an inverted fly past, about 30ft of the deck, it just looked better when developed, the other way, so I had it enlarged and framed, sneaky huh
                        Sneaky, Mrs Jones favourite son? Never!
                        Devious perhaps Your camera must have had a really fast shutter as the prop appears stationary - as shutting off the power when inverted at low level is not considered a prudent career move
                        Semper in excretum. Solum profunda variat.

Comment

• Originally posted by texasjohn View Post
                          Stig votre lovely companions are "blurred"
                          For your viewing pleasure ;)

Originally posted by soutie View Post
                          Hi soutie,
                          I had been to too many parties that week. Gotta watch the liver Thank you for the recommendation. I will definitely try it sometime. :)

Comment

• I wish I were as lucky as Mr.Stig

BTW Chinese babes are hot
                            Seek Save Serve Medic

Comment

• Careful, they might take offense to that. They are japanese.

Comment

• Originally posted by STIG View Post
                                Careful, they might take offense to that. They are japanese.
                                Oh yes they will!!! I made that mistake once. ONCE!!

Comment

Working...
                                X