Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Aero India 2007: How many from WAB visiting?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aero India 2007: How many from WAB visiting?

Well.. which all are the WABsters I can expect meeting at Aero India 2007?

AERO INDIA 2007
    I rant, therefore I am.

Take lots of pics, Sri!
    "We will go through our federal budget – page by page, line by line – eliminating those programs we don’t need, and insisting that those we do operate in a sensible cost-effective way." -President Barack Obama 11/25/2008

Comment

sadly no but my wife and I and a group of friends are holidaying there in Dec 07, my first visit looking forward to it tremendously.

err....India that is not aero India 2007
      sigpicFEAR NAUGHT

Should raw analytical data ever be passed to policy makers?

Comment

Wish I could be there. As HighSea said, take lots of pics, videos. Be our ears, eyes and mouth .

Will be waiting for your pics. Sri.

Comment

Originally posted by highsea View Post
          Take lots of pics, Sri!
          Negotiating with a pro to get the pics done.
          I rant, therefore I am.

Comment

Sri- especially interested in Russian radar sets- high res close-ups of the antennas and backends would be cool... ;)

Also any mockups of missiles like air-launched Brahmos, KS-172, etc...
            "We will go through our federal budget – page by page, line by line – eliminating those programs we don’t need, and insisting that those we do operate in a sensible cost-effective way." -President Barack Obama 11/25/2008

Comment

Sri, infoboards, DRDO and BEL will display whatever is current.
              Karmani Vyapurutham Dhanuhu

Comment

Aye!
                I rant, therefore I am.

Comment

damn, 517 stalls over all,

:: FICCI :: Exhibitors' Listing
                  A grain of wheat eclipsed the sun of Adam !!

Comment

try not to look as a spy taking all those pics. upclose. we don't want you to get arrested, we need you back here to tell us about airshow. good luck.
                    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" B. Franklin

Comment

^^^ Don't worry Sri, if they grab you, we'll ransome you with butter cookies. ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Jay View Post
                        damn, 517 stalls over all,

:: FICCI :: Exhibitors' Listing

Camcorder will be helpful...make a slow sweep of infoboards, later you can grab frames.

Comment

stay away from SU demonstration flight, last time they flew on air show in lvov ukraine, SU crashed and killed many visitors, before that 2 migs colided in midair. be alert when russians are in the air.
                          "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" B. Franklin

Comment

^^ ROTFLMAO tht was funny :P but true

anyways, I'm 90% sure of visit if i get tickets on 25th, I'm taking CANON REBEL XT WITH TELEPORT LENS.

There are 150 Indian companies participating, I'm proud to see so many involved in defence.

TATA might show their latest ADS system developed with realtime OS and hardwares and dadoption of variety of sensors....to feed/recieve data.

Comment

T-igger cs 30> u will either like india or will hate it ;) be prepared.

Comment

Working...
                              X