IDF Girls Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by STIG View Post
    There is something to be said for women with guns.
    Yeah "I hope shes not an ex with an extra clip"
    Fortitude.....The strength to persist...The courage to endure.

Comment

• Originally posted by RustyBattleship View Post
      Well, it wasn't that quick of a trip because her shoulder patch is not shown there. However it did describe an insignia of Scales and a Sword as Court of Appeals and her bright blue beret as Military Police.
      I'm obviously doing something wrong here fellas, I was just too busy looking at pictures of pretty girls
      But if I must pretend to be serious for a moment, I too wandered about the uniforms; you know, such as do they fold them neatly or just leave them where they fall........

Ok, ok, I get back in my closet......
      Join the Army! Travel to exotic, distant lands and sweep it!

Comment

• Let me guess. None of you had to deal with recruits who were eye candy ... and nothing else.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Chap View Post
          Learn Hebrew. I assume broken north London Yiddish is not so good? :)
          Does being a Spurs supporter qualify?

Comment

• Originally posted by Officer of Engineers View Post
            Let me guess. None of you had to deal with recruits who were eye candy ... and nothing else.
            Sorry OoE, although not as old as Glyn, in my time most that I came across were used to kick start the 4 tonners.
            Any "eye candy" around was either already "claimed" by one of the "kick starters", or a staff car driver.
            Although I must admit the (female) nurses in BMH's usually were quite nice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ex MIB View Post
              Although I must admit the (female) nurses in BMH's usually were quite nice.
              And so were the female clerks housed in Bde or Corps HQ's - a better class of eye candy reserved for the senior officers.

Comment

• Originally posted by Callmecur View Post
                And so were the female clerks housed in Bde or Corps HQ's - a better class of eye candy reserved for the senior officers.
                yes, another case of rank having it's privilages

The higher you went, the prettier they tended to look. (the girls that is )

Comment

• Originally posted by Officer of Engineers View Post
                  Let me guess. None of you had to deal with recruits who were eye candy ... and nothing else.
                  Comme ce, Comme ca. Had enough, oh for lack of better terms, "hot racking" after hours in the barracks on the military police blotter. Had one trooper who charmed with her looks and eventually ended up in CCU and eventually, out of the Navy. Catch is here that she was not just eye candy. Occassionally, she did her job but the anguish she caused was not just because she was eye candy to some but a crook. I don't think I ever thought of her seductress but I did end up thinking of her as a crook.

Had some just out of boot camp who were quite a looker ......... but as far as only being a looker, no, they did their job. Certainly had enough problems, enough incidents, enough be serious when you talk to them but laugh in private, with young sailors, still in their teens, but that's to be expected and there is the thing of "the harder you let them play, the harder they will fight".

For one thing, dealt with enough people, both in and out of MP (Navy) work, who didn't do the job. Man, Woman, ugly, or not, that would probably have clouded how I saw eye candy in the same situation. That's just icing on the cake.

Secondly, there is what I said before (or should have said). They may be drop dead gorgeous or handsome like any of the number of pictures shown here, but that is immaterial. For whatever the situation, if you are commending them infront of others, defending them when they have messed up, or (to some degree) eventually having to sink them, they are US Navy sailors, professionals, and are treated as such.

Finally, there is that lesson I learned in probably many places but was illuminated in the West German film on fighting terrorism. Look past the eye candy of the situation, that which might distract you, draw you into the killing zone, look past that and evaluate the situation from there.
                  ----------------------------------------------------
                  ("A pretty face reflected in a mirror, So perfect in every way
                  With every move, The picture's getting clearer
                  She's got it all, She's got it made

But when she smiles, Is she really smilin'
                  She's the only one who really knows

Emerald eyes so cool, And so inviting--hide the side, She never shows

She's a looker, That's what they say, She's got it all, She's got it made
                  She's a looker, With a beautiful face, Always on display"--lyrics, (wtte),DeVorzon/Towers, "Looker", Title Song Movie Looker)

Comment

• tomorrow I join the IDF
                    The greatest instrument of moral good is the imagination.

Comment

Working...
                    X