IDF Girls Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ZFBoxcar View Post
    No, you don't, there are plenty of non-Jews in the IDF.
    Pardon me, I was referring to foreigners, should have clarified. You would have to be a Jew to join from outside Israel, or you would have to be an Israeli citizen. But since we were talking about people from this board (though jokingly) joining, I was talking about non-Israeli citizens.
    Last edited by Stan187; 21 Jan 07,, 05:35.
    In Iran people belive pepsi stands for pay each penny save israel. -urmomma158
    The Russian Navy is still a threat, but only to those unlucky enough to be Russian sailors.-highsea

Comment

Blondie :
      Attached Files

Comment

With sunglasses :
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Stan187 View Post
          Pardon me, I was referring to foreigners, should have clarified. You would have to be a Jew to join from outside Israel, or you would have to be an Israeli citizen. But since we were talking about people from this board (though jokingly) joining, I was talking about non-Israeli citizens.

I know of a South African who joined the IDF and I know he's definitely not Jewish. He had planned to live in Israel but changed his mind, said the economics of living there didn't add up. He had previous SADF experience. I don't know if he joined the army to become a citizen or if he became a citizen first and then got drafted. He's a schoolteacher in California now.
          Reddite igitur quae sunt Caesaris Caesari et quae sunt Dei Deo
          (Render therefore unto Caesar the things which are Caesar's and unto God the things which are God's)

Comment

OK:
            if after a pack of tabs, I have followed all of this correctly, all that I must- other than yente - engrave upon my lifemandments, to be up to my seemingly gentile neck in kosher wenches with weapons is ...

Make sure that I do not have a zombie foreskin,
            Procure breast implants (kinky. None of my Jewish friends seem to have them. Even the girls.)
            Learn Hebrew. I assume broken north London Yiddish is not so good? and while I ask already does this goy get a Barmitzva or even - why not, my life - a Batmitzva. My mother was asking. Oy vey! How she asks!
            Get a clean passport. With no stamps.
            Eat more chopped liver.
            Change from "The Chap" to "The Mensch" or in all honesty "The Putz". Meh! No I lie! The last - not so much!
            Rent "Fiddler on the Roof". And "Funny Girl".
            Ask poof mates if I can listen to collected Striesand CDs
            Inform Father Whitney that not only am I an atheist but the glass is half full; I'm ready for the Pentateuch. Who can tell? A start is a start. 'could be a Jew for Jesus.
            Stop trying to bring arguments to any kind of conclusion and listen to my mothers friends and especially Judith with the son David - who is married; why aren't I? - who can do my taxes. HIS mother has grandchildren!

Sell all my estates in Paraguay, even if it means evicting the sitting tennents.
            Return certain works of art to their previous owners or descendants.
            Give up golf.

Work on ironic self-deprecation. I kid, Ikid! If I joke, I joke out of love!

To life! :)
            :)
            Last edited by The Chap; 21 Jan 07,, 19:22. Reason: ommision
            Where's the bloody gin? An army marches on its liver, not its ruddy stomach.

Comment

Originally posted by The Chap View Post
              Give up golf.
              Give up Golf Are you mad?!
              In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

Originally posted by Parihaka View Post
                Give up Golf Are you mad?!
                He's gone insane, he needs help
                sigpicFEAR NAUGHT

Should raw analytical data ever be passed to policy makers?

Comment

Originally posted by The Chap View Post
                  To life! :)
                  :)
                  Its l'hayim. Just make sure you pronounce the H by kind of gargling from your throat at the same time. In time it will sounds right.
                  The Russian Navy is still a threat, but only to those unlucky enough to be Russian sailors.-highsea

Comment

Originally posted by sappersgt View Post
                    I know of a South African who joined the IDF and I know he's definitely not Jewish. He had planned to live in Israel but changed his mind, said the economics of living there didn't add up. He had previous SADF experience. I don't know if he joined the army to become a citizen or if he became a citizen first and then got drafted. He's a schoolteacher in California now.
                    Interesting, I'd like to hear more of that story.

Comment

;)
                      Attached Files

Comment

Falasha :
                        Attached Files

Comment

b&w :
                          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by ZFBoxcar View Post
                            Here by apparently popular demand:

Same gal (Agam Rudberg), different uniform
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by Shipwreck; 22 Jan 07,, 19:13.

Comment

Originally posted by Shipwreck View Post
                              Same gal (Agam Rugberg), different uniform
                              Shipwreck, you are tormenting us again. Have you no mercy? I'll give you twenty five years to stop!
                              Semper in excretum. Solum profunda variat.

Comment

Shipwreck...you in the IDF or somethin?

Do these girls also work as models?

Comment

Working...
                                X