No announcement yet.

India's Navy Vs. China's Navy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just as a part of curiosity.plz dont attack me.

who can capture taiwan more easily by using airforce,navy and army. just imgine geographycally taiwan island is between india and china.if us does not interfere.china and india are what they are today.who can capture taiwan more efficiently.offcourse plz quote abt taiwani defence.first we will discuss abt how china occupies whta they hv and what they dont hv.wht taiwan has to defend. then lets discuss how india can capture it.what they hv,they dont hv.again how thaiwan can defend.no nukes.i think this can also be the best way to compare between india and china.

plz just a fun.dont get angry.

Comment

• Originally posted by vishv29
      just as a part of curiosity.plz dont attack me.

who can capture taiwan more easily by using airforce,navy and army. just imgine geographycally taiwan island is between india and china.if us does not interfere.china and india are what they are today.who can capture taiwan more efficiently.offcourse plz quote abt taiwani defence.first we will discuss abt how china occupies whta they hv and what they dont hv.wht taiwan has to defend. then lets discuss how india can capture it.what they hv,they dont hv.again how thaiwan can defend.no nukes.i think this can also be the best way to compare between india and china.

plz just a fun.dont get angry.
      Simple,

Both India and China would be chopped to bits as soon as they touched Taiwanese soil. Hell, even the combined might of the USN (including the USMC), USArmy, and the USAF would have a tough time.

Comment

• One has to also take into account the amount of casualities that either of these nations can account for to their public. If we take the Sino-Vietnamese war cas figures for PLA 25,000-30,000, these figures would be unacceptable to the Indian public in 1979. Similarly the scene would have changed in China now. The cas figures that were acceptable 10 yrs back, are not acceptable now.
        Puting Taiwan between India and China is not realistic, as there are other international factors that will affect it, as has been highlighted by Colonel, sir. Another example would be better.

Cheers!...on the rocks!!

Comment

• Originally posted by lemontree
          One has to also take into account the amount of casualities that either of these nations can account for to their public. If we take the Sino-Vietnamese war cas figures for PLA 25,000-30,000, these figures would be unacceptable to the Indian public in 1979. Similarly the scene would have changed in China now. The cas figures that were acceptable 10 yrs back, are not acceptable now.
          Puting Taiwan between India and China is not realistic, as there are other international factors that will affect it, as has been highlighted by Colonel, sir. Another example would be better.
          I totally agree with you on Taiwan issue.I don,t know why sb try to involve india into taiwan problem, because it,s no business of india.I read some messages above in which sb intend to urge india participating the war to protect taiwan from
          assumptive chinese attact.
          I think there is no good for india and indian people.No matter how indian army dare to fight against china ,or not, indian,s intervention of twaiwan issue
          will greatly enrage chinese army and chinese people,and the results of it is unpredictable and unprecedented catastrophic on both side.

Comment

• Originally posted by essay
            I totally agree with you on Taiwan issue.I don,t know why sb try to involve india into taiwan problem, because it,s no business of india.I read some messages above in which sb intend to urge india participating the war to protect taiwan from
            assumptive chinese attact.
            I think there is no good for india and indian people.No matter how indian army dare to fight against china ,or not, indian,s intervention of twaiwan issue
            will greatly enrage chinese army and chinese people,and the results of it is unpredictable and unprecedented catastrophic on both side.
            Ditto if China tries to intefere with Kashmir.

Comment

• Originally posted by Blademaster
              Ditto if China tries to intefere with Kashmir.
              And thats why China is arming its lap dog against India
              A grain of wheat eclipsed the sun of Adam !!

Comment

• Lemon tree in ur opinion is he a good soldier? Oh yeah, if u get the urge, u probably wont, just dont contact him. If u do dont them him i gave it to u. Oh yeah, why are the COmmandos so secretive about their where abouts? How did you find out what unit he is in? oh wait, if you do contact him, say "hi from Michael". he's gonna get freaked out!

Comment

• dude...you seriously got to shut up NOW. If he says he doesnt want to be identified or located, its better that you keep it low.

Comment

• Well, hes already been identified and located, so the deed is done. lol. But who cares, how is he gonna find out? Plus if he does, he's 3 thousand miles away from me. Whats he gonna do?

Comment

• Originally posted by KONTAKT ERA
                      Lemon tree in ur opinion is he a good soldier? Oh yeah, if u get the urge, u probably wont, just dont contact him. If u do dont them him i gave it to u. Oh yeah, why are the COmmandos so secretive about their where abouts? How did you find out what unit he is in? oh wait, if you do contact him, say "hi from Michael". he's gonna get freaked out!
                      I'm not intrested in contacting him. You were the one who blurted out his name.
                      Don't worry, these cdo's are only secretive about their units, not about themselves.

Cheers!...on the rocks!!

Comment

• Originally posted by KONTAKT ERA
                        Lemon tree in ur opinion is he a good soldier? Oh yeah, if u get the urge, u probably wont, just dont contact him.
                        My urges are only towards the species that Kylie Minogue belongs to ;) ...and not soldiers.

Cheers!...on the rocks!!

Comment

My urges are only towards the species that Kylie Minogue belongs to ;) ...and not soldiers.
                          You better get those urges in check. Wives are extremely pocessive.

Comment

• Ha you old men are tied down! But Kylie minogue is hot.

Comment

• Originally posted by Officer of Engineers
                              You better get those urges in check. Wives are extremely pocessive.
                              They are in check,...thats why there in a mental numbness when one observes a very attractive lady

Cheers!...on the rocks!!

Comment

They are in check,...thats why there in a mental numbness when one observes a very attractive lady
                                They??

Comment

Working...
                                X