Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KONTAKT ERA, stop fooling around. You're nonsensical posts are giving a bad name to Americans like me who also are of Indian descent. Your posting about 400,0000000 Indians being poor or whatever such nonsense you were talking about is not really at all relevant to this discussion (and I must admit your ideas regarding them are barbarous to say the least) nor is your unfounded claims that Chinese weapons are any worse than Indian ones. Perhaps you're going through that "love-hate" relationship with the country that your parents came from that many a 2nd generation immigrant goes through. I'm not sure what exactly it is you're trying to say as the immature use of CAPITALS and the nonsense in your posts cloud any message you are trying to convey. Regardless, I suggest you don't use this forum to figure out that personal relationship of yours with India as it is a forum for serious discussion, not a place to waste space with jingoistic and immature drivel. When I was 14 (only 3 years ago), I didn't act like that whether I was talking about India's military, India's poor, or about anything that was a serious matter with other people. I would hope your parents taught you better manners than what you are showing now. I also hope and suggest that you stop flaming like this. In sum, grow up.
    Am out of town for a while and then have tons of work coming up at school. Will be back once that's all done.

Comment

Dont Insult My Intelligence. It Is My Opinion, And I Am Entitled To One. Im Sorry I Expressed It To U, Ill Learn Next Time Not To. Yes I Know My Facts About Weapons. Dont Say I Dont Without Any Proof.

Comment

What Do U Mean? 4 Hundred Million Indians Are Poor. I Dont Get The Nonsense In It? Infact I Think There Is More Than 4 Hundred Million Right?

Comment

Isnt China Keeping The Poor Out Of The Cities Though? (important Cities Anyways) Howcome India Doesnt Move Them Out From The City Into The Wastelands? Oh Yeah, Howcome Cops Dont Get Guns? Lol

Comment

Originally posted by KONTAKT ERA
            Dont Insult My Intelligence. It Is My Opinion, And I Am Entitled To One. Im Sorry I Expressed It To U, Ill Learn Next Time Not To. Yes I Know My Facts About Weapons. Dont Say I Dont Without Any Proof.
            Well my fnd heres ur proof .
            u did say that chineese have 10:1 advantage over indians in infantry warfare. did u give any proof for it?.Frankly its big nough a claim which if given without any validation can make all of have doubts on ur intelligece.Well the acts like these are bound to start flame wars which surely isnt wanted here.

Comment

What Do U Mean? 4 Hundred Million Indians Are Poor. I Dont Get The Nonsense In It? Infact I Think There Is More Than 4 Hundred Million Right?
              Well well well. Even if there are 8 hundred million the point is they have equal rights as any other citizen of india. and u suggest us to consider 40% of our population as such a waste that it can be gifted to our enemies for free /for some shooting practice. What else do u expect frm us at least we are being more considerate in criticizing u.

Comment

Isnt China Keeping The Poor Out Of The Cities Though? (important Cities Anyways) Howcome India Doesnt Move Them Out From The City Into The Wastelands? Oh Yeah, Howcome Cops Dont Get Guns? Lol
                What do u wanna say. If one day they start killing any poor who asks for bread whud india follow.
                Well remember this - if u think that poor are a waste then my frnd u not the richest person in this world so as according to ur logic " remove the poor" lets kill a person if hes poor/not let him enter teh cities . Then my frnd one fine day it will be u who will be the poorest man in ur city and it will be ur turn to leave.

U get back only what to deliver or in terms of physics .
                every action has equal and opposite reaction.

Comment

Ajay, just ignore him. He is being immature and ridiculuous. That age limit you mentioned in another thread is starting to seem appealing.

KONTAKT-ERA, it is your lack of manners, your flaming, and your lack of facts that I am criticizing, not your opinions. There's a difference between flaming, SHOUTING (in netiquette, CAPITALS = SHOUTING) your opinions at everyone, and claiming things as fact that you cannot back up as opposed to expressing your opinions in reasonable, polite manner.

Also, regarding those millions of poor in India, I suggest you open a thread in the Social and Economic section or the South Asian Politics sub-section.

Now, how about getting back to the topic of an Indo-Chinese border war..eh? From India's perspective, I don't think that border is worth fighting over. I say let things be as they are. However, as China has been found to be complicit in what's going on in the N.East, India should kick into high gear infrastructure development there while simultaneously crushing the rebels. Airports should also be built there IMO to create more links with the region. That chicken's neck is vulnerable and India shouldn't let its guard down.
                  Am out of town for a while and then have tons of work coming up at school. Will be back once that's all done.

Comment

At this stage with chineese suporting india for UNSC permanent seat i guess relations are improving and frankly theresnt any major problem to worry about and again in any war neither india nor china has a significant edge and both of them are modernizing considerably taking into consideration each others plans .
                    So even in next few years (wth the proposed plans) there wont be one coming up with a significant edge with the other.

Comment

K ERA China is not keeping the poor out of the cities i just came from China to Canada 3 years ago and i'm 14. You do see beggers on the streets once in a month or so.
                      Also the Chinese uses relatively advanced Russian equipment. AK74s and T90s and T84s
                      Last edited by pinetreescanada; 07 Nov 04,, 22:49.

Comment

Originally posted by Rahul
                        Ajay, just ignore him. He is being immature and ridiculuous. That age limit you mentioned in another thread is starting to seem appealing.

KONTAKT-ERA, it is your lack of manners, your flaming, and your lack of facts that I am criticizing, not your opinions.
                        One cannot win a teenager in arguments on net. It's a waste of time.
                        Jhingalala-Jhingalala, Hurr-Hurr!!! :eek:

Comment

Originally posted by pinetreescanada
                          K ERA China is not keeping the poor out of the cities i just came from China to Canada 3 years ago and i'm 14. You do see beggers on the streets once in a month or so.
                          Also the Chinese uses relatively advanced Russian equipment. AK74s and T90s and T84s
                          Well i beg to difer on this We had a discussion on this in some thread here (somethin like China a future superpower) where oen of the chineese actually admitted that it exists .though ina very onganized way .Lemme explain this. Lets take an example of india . Here anyone from any part of the country can one day stand up and go to some other part and start his life . He dsnt ahve to take any permission from anyone to do taht .Hes free to go anywhere .
                          Now look at china Here in the cities u ahve a limited numebr of immigrants that can come into the city in a year . No more so amongst the applicants a draw is done to select who comes in and who dsnt . Well thats the stadking difference since the chineese donot have a right to even travel & settle down freely in their own motherland.
                          when did chineese buy T90's ? I though they had a tank of their own some T98 or somthing. Another imp things tansk wont be of a great use in Himalyan terrain .Where will u use the tank. ?? Its all mountains and snow.
                          Well what chineese have as an edge is their good numerical strength in missiles that can be used to cut down supply lines.While the indians are better with their AF though not offering the same advantage,

Comment

Hey i'm a teenager and I'm rather flexible with things if you have facts.
                            I've never heard that part about not allowing you settle in specific cities but i'll do some research on that. The Chinese government shouldn't be so protective as not to post that up their official site.
                            The weapons part my point is Chinese weapons don't suck!

Comment

I was unable to find a website on it. I asked my dad and he never heard of it...

Comment

in no way are PRC weapons, as a generalization, poor in quality or performance.
                                in fact, they have surpassed US in a number of areas.

Comment

Working...
                                X