Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bull View Post
    Sir, congrats....*BOW*
    Why thank you my good man, a bow is unecessary however, mere obsequious fawning will do

By the way, having re-read back through the thread I am shocked and perplexed to discover that I have forgotten to mention I'm open to bribes
    In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

• Originally posted by Parihaka View Post
      By the way, having re-read back through the thread I am shocked and perplexed to discover that I have forgotten to mention I'm open to bribes
      Do you take rupees...or only dollars?

Cash or cheque?

Over the table or under the table?

Whats your range?(price spectrum)

Well...answer these questions first...then guys like me will deal with you!

(PS:That was a sting operation...everybody...ssshh;) ...we'll catch him red handed!)
      "To every man upon this earth, Death cometh soon or late;
      And how can a man die better; Than facing fearful odds,
      For the ashes of his father; And the temples of his gods."

Comment

• [QUOTE=Draconion;340186]Do you take rupees...or only dollars?

Cash or cheque?

Over the table or under the table?

Whats your range?(price spectrum)

Draconion, nothing as complicated...just offer alchohol;works everytime!!

Comment

• Parihaka,

Disgraceful.

You take bribes?

Replace Blair immediately apart from any Indian politicians.

If you are interested in Pak politics, learn the Koran and screw the happiness out of Musharraf.

If you still want to be in NZ, find yourself a nice sheep/ goat and have it for Id!

"Some have learnt many Tricks of sly Evasion, Instead of Truth they use Equivocation, And eke it out with mental Reservation, Which is to good Men an Abomination."

I don't have to attend every argument I'm invited to.

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray View Post
            Parihaka,

You take bribes?

Bribes can be made, but never by using the Sacred Gift of the Almighty Cheetah.
            “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray View Post
              Parihaka,

Disgraceful.

You take bribes?

If you are interested in Pak politics, learn the Koran and screw the happiness out of Musharraf.

If you still want to be in NZ, find yourself a nice sheep/ goat and have it for Id!
              Ray ,why replace Pari with Blair because of bribes..frying pan and fire come to mind LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by dave lukins View Post
                Ray ,why replace Pari with Blair because of bribes..frying pan and fire come to mind LOL
                Ray,just a thought,are you after a Knighthood ?

Comment

• Buttercookies, Cheetos, Single Malt and of course nubile young ladies to serve them. All 'donations' sent to:

Moderators Executive Offices
                  The Lenin Memorial Wing
                  Behind the bookcase
                  WAB

Ray, can't do a peerage but can give you Cornwall, Charles is getting sick of all the moaning;)

Leibniz

Comment

• Originally posted by TopHatter View Post
                    The Ministry of Propagada has released the following announcement:

The Staff of the World Affairs Board has unanimously chosen Parihaka for the position of global moderator, with responsibility over all forums, effective immediately.

Please give him a warm welcome! :)

In other words, effective immediately, Comrade Parihaka will now be known as Comrade Commisar Parihaka....
                    How about co-worker instead? But I'd call him commisar if you handed over your admin powers to him & stepped down.

Comment

• Originally posted by dave lukins View Post
                      Ray,just a thought,are you after a Knighthood ?

Why not?

Just have to join the line of Indians already awaiting the same!

Only thing is that the type of money necessary is missing! ;)

"Some have learnt many Tricks of sly Evasion, Instead of Truth they use Equivocation, And eke it out with mental Reservation, Which is to good Men an Abomination."

I don't have to attend every argument I'm invited to.

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

• Congratulations Pari on your elevation. As per your question on the other thread, i took a couple of years off the forums. Too many arguments, too much time:)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kipruss View Post
                          Congratulations Pari on your elevation. As per your question on the other thread, i took a couple of years off the forums. Too many arguments, too much time:)
                          Thanks Kipruss, it was actually one of your posts that got me here via google in the first place, so it's all your fault;)

Leibniz

Comment

Working...
                          X