Ministry of Propaganda

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ironduke View Post
    I don't mean to nitpick, but you've misspelled the word 'color'. The premier English-speaking nation should set precedence for word spellings without regard to historical considerations. ;)

Just kidding, of course.

I know you are kidding, dear heart, and the day the ex-colony (formerly known as New Albion') starts using the English language the happier we all shall be. At present we still remain two nations divided by a single language. [Well, one of us uses it and the other mangles it.]
    Semper in excretum. Solum profunda variat.

Comment

Originally posted by glyn View Post
      [Well, one of us uses it and the other mangles it.]
      LOL!

Dont look at me.I am the leftover of British Legacy!;)

Comment

Glyn, you surely cannot blame us! Your nation is squarely to blame in creating such an abomination... Britain sowed the seeds for a nation of language-manglers, and as the saying goes, what you sow, you reap!

Font size 6! Beat that!
        "Every man has his weakness. Mine was always just cigarettes."

Comment

Originally posted by Srirangan View Post
          "Ironduke's Duchy" ... ??
          Though having made "outlandish" claims of being judge, jury, and executioner...

I am but a humble mason, a steward and architect if you will...

I follow in the old family tradition of masonry, cutting stone from computer code and graphics, and writing letters to use as mortar. ;)
          "Every man has his weakness. Mine was always just cigarettes."

Comment

Colour!

"Some have learnt many Tricks of sly Evasion, Instead of Truth they use Equivocation, And eke it out with mental Reservation, Which is to good Men an Abomination."

I don't have to attend every argument I'm invited to.

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

Originally posted by Srirangan View Post
              I can still remember "BAGDAD BOB" as he was telling the public..."THERE ARE NO U.S. FORCES IN THE IRAQI CAPITAL" ...just as an M1 Abrams rolls past in the background and you see the U.S. flag briefly....LMAO
              Fortitude.....The strength to persist...The courage to endure.

Comment

Working...
              X