Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who killed Kennedy?

Hehe,
    maybe one of the most interesting questions of the century...

Who killed dear John F.?

The Russians? The CIA? Or was that really Mr Oswald...?

keep racing

Originally posted by Mephisto
    Hehe,
    maybe one of the most interesting questions of the century...

Who killed dear John F.?

The Russians? The CIA? Or was that really Mr Oswald...?

keep racing

what about all three
    No matter how the next war ends, the following one will be fought with sticks and stones.
    (Albert Einstein)

Comment

One theory suggests that he was killed by the arms mfg lobby, for trying to pull back troops from Vietnam. The loss in arms sales was unacceptable to these guys. After all the forensics have shown that the shooting was from a different angle than where Oswald was located. Oswald was the fall guy. The guys in the know of things would be from the CIA.

Its a known fact that Martin Luther, was not killed by a racist. He was killed because of his stand against the blacks from joining the army. Vietnam confict was raging, and the govt required troops there. That was definately a CIA black operation.

Cheers!...on the rocks!!

Comment

I suspect it was Oswald. Truth comes out given enough time.

Comment

Originally posted by Kipruss
          I suspect it was Oswald. Truth comes out given enough time.
          What would be the motive behind Oswalds actions? Could you elaborate please.

Cheers!...on the rocks!!

Comment

Thank god it wasn't a Muslim.

Comment

Oswald was a disillusioned communist, who had actually defected to the Soviet Union for a short while. He was bent out of shape over Kennedy's anti-communist stance. It's pretty certain it was Oswald who did the shooting. They've reinacted the events and demonstrated it didn't take an expert to put all the rounds into the given locations in the allotted time. The reports of "shots" from the grassy knoll are most likely echoes from the parabolic curve of that wall, and the fact that supersonic bullets also make a "cracking" noise from their shockwave as they fly by.
              The black flag is raised: Ban them all... Let the Admin sort them out.

I know I'm going to have the last word... I have powers of deletion and lock.

Comment

The thing that I go back to is something I heard Walter Cronkite say in an interview (I think with Larry King). He said he thought Oswald was the killer. I don't have any new information (obviously) so I have to base my opinion on the views of people I deem trustworthy. Walter seems trustworthy.

He could of course be wrong...

Comment

He shot himself, I saw it on Red Dwarf. ;)
                  No man is free until all men are free - John Hossack
                  I agree completely with this Administration’s goal of a regime change in Iraq-John Kerry
                  even if that enforcement is mostly at the hands of the United States, a right we retain even if the Security Council fails to act-John Kerry
                  He may even miscalculate and slide these weapons off to terrorist groups to invite them to be a surrogate to use them against the United States. It’s the miscalculation that poses the greatest threat-John Kerry

Comment

Originally posted by Asim Aquil
                    Thank god it wasn't a Muslim.
                    ROFLMAO!!!!!!

(...but wait....can you proove that?) ;)

(....hmmmm....could it have been?.....)

(...I feel a book coming....) :)
                    Insanity is doing the same thing over and over
                    and expecting a different result.
                    Albert Einstein.

Comment

Oswald. And the Secret Service agent with the AR-15 in the car behind JFK.
                      sigpicUSS North Dakota

Comment

Originally posted by Horrido
                        Oswald was a disillusioned communist, who had actually defected to the Soviet Union for a short while. He was bent out of shape over Kennedy's anti-communist stance. It's pretty certain it was Oswald who did the shooting. They've reinacted the events and demonstrated it didn't take an expert to put all the rounds into the given locations in the allotted time. The reports of "shots" from the grassy knoll are most likely echoes from the parabolic curve of that wall, and the fact that supersonic bullets also make a "cracking" noise from their shockwave as they fly by.
                        "Cracking" sound from bullets, only if the bullets passed through JFK's head (hit from upper building floor) then turned upwards and passes over the grassy knoll. Against the laws of physics i would say. In the visuals one can see him hit from behind, head then slumps forward, another round from the front tosses his head back after it hits him. If Oswalds bullet hits him, then his head should have remained in the same place, and not tossed about back and forth.

A good president was killed not by a communist, but by (capitalist) arms manufacturers.

Check the feed back on history channel
                        http://boards.historychannel.com/thr...0004952&start=...

Cheers!...on the rocks!!

Comment

For all the US members, please read the under-mentioned link. How authentic/reliable/ or serious is this source?

http://newsmine.org/archive/deceptio...connection.txt

Cheers!...on the rocks!!

Comment

Lemontree, have you heard high-power rifle bullets go by you? I have (pulling targets from protective bunkers during high-power rifle competition, that's how you know your shooter has fired, by the sound of the bullet cracking over your head) It's quite loud, louder than a firecracker. Also, the issue of Kennedy's head direction can lead to wrong conclusions. Head trauma does funny things, and as the bullet goes through, the nervous system could cause a spastic contraction, jerking the head in the "wrong" direction. Even the "backwards" blast-back of brain material can be accounted for this, if you've seen progression images of 7.62 mm bullets going through ballistic gell.
                            The black flag is raised: Ban them all... Let the Admin sort them out.

I know I'm going to have the last word... I have powers of deletion and lock.

Comment

Originally posted by Horrido
                              Lemontree, have you heard high-power rifle bullets go by you? I have (pulling targets from protective bunkers during high-power rifle competition, that's how you know your shooter has fired, by the sound of the bullet cracking over your head) It's quite loud, louder than a firecracker.
                              I have heard bullets go past, both in combat and the rifle range. The cracking sound you heard at the ranges were the sound when the bullets hit the target. In combat when bullets go past you its a "wizzing" sound, if nothing has been.

You do get a double sound (1st sound is a crack then the boom) when a weapon is fired in your direction, but its not the bullet flying by that causes that sound. If the bullets flight caused the sound even distantly fired weapons should cause the bullet to make the cracking sound when they fly past you. But it does'nt. Just check again.
                              Last edited by lemontree; 19 Oct 04,, 11:52.

Cheers!...on the rocks!!

Comment

Working...
                              X