Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mods And Webmaster - Is This Acceptable Behaviour?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mods And Webmaster - Is This Acceptable Behaviour?

Mods and webmaster ....

I have noticed that a certain member has made it a habit to attack other members PERSONALLY and UNPROVOKED ...

I do not intend to speak for the numerour personal attacks against others .... but I intend to point out the ones against me ....

This behaviour is UNPROVOKED and I have made a POINT OF NOT RESPONDING TO THIS PARTICULAR "gentleman" ...

However .... I would like to highlight this issue for you .... since tolerating PERSONAL UNPROVOKED ATTACKS against any member based on the personal prejudce and/or attitude of any member is detrimental to the status of your forum ...

so here attache are a few quotes from what this member posts .... along with the links to the thread .... so that you can see for yourself that he was UNPROVOKED ...

If mods remember correctly ..... this is NOT THE FIRST TIME this member has abused the hospitality of the forum by breaking all rules of decency ...

Last time he was warned .... he did calm down a bit ..... but is back to his old habits again .... guess its too late to teach an old dog new tricks .... but I suggest that this utter breach of rules, which he repeatedly claims to be an adherent of, sighting his "military" background .... should not be tolerated ...

I hope this post of mine leads to action and FAIR MODERATION ....

http://www.worldaffairsboard.com/showthread.php?t=3261
    Ray

Don't bother.

The mistake is not of Vision. It is of the WAB.

The WAB should ahve their sub forums or sub sectionsin CAPITALS. He VISION remains in the DARK without the CAPITALS.

You should have realised it by now that his replies are totally out of context and his phrases are "Just goes to orive that Freedom of the Press is there in Pakistan' or 'Don't fell I am flaming' or 'as a respected Indian newspaper states....'

Thereafter his comments would make a hit on the Punch magazine (not defunct) or the Jay Leno show!

Sometimes I feel that Vision is the reincarnation of Charlie Chaplin with his slapstick comedy and that too the black and white times whn he was at his best!

http://www.worldaffairsboard.com/sho...6&page=2&pp=20
    Ray

All this has shoved me in the DARK and I am, to quote Milton, VISION denied!

http://www.worldaffairsboard.com/sho...6&page=2&pp=20
    Ray

Visioninthedark and Aryan,

Stop the whining with assinine daydreams of yours like
    Quote:
    there is no feeling of fighting between shias and sunnis in Pakistan ...

and pathetically puerile statments like
    Quote:
    Its a group of Wahabbi brain-washed dudes

Your trait in being purveyoirs of deceit, storytelling, indulging in fairytales and being merchants par excellence in unabashed and shameless falsehood is borne out in the article by Khaled Ahmed posted by Tarek in the thread 'What Needs To Be Done To Make Pakistan A Haven Of, peace and security?'

and please note the following ..... I didn't post in this thread at all .... but was attacked by this member ....

http://www.worldaffairsboard.com/sho...9&page=2&pp=20
    Ray

To INNOCENT BYSTANDERS, OBSERVERS, IMPARTIAL JUDGES AND THE PARTIAL AND INEFFECTIVE UN and SCOUNDRELS, FOLKS IN THE PROCESS OF BECOMING SCOUNDRELS and also EVERYONE WHO IS PARTIAL, IMPARTIAL AND FENCESITTERS :

VisionintheDark, Aryan and some others are Pakistanis.

I know the above is the most stupid thing one could write,

but then,

it is so contagious, infectious and like cholera caused by poor sewage etc

and many many more ......

if this attitude is not "MODERATED" it will lead to flame-wars and a lowering of standards ....

someone who was already warned by admin and mods once ..... and is back to his old habits ..... should be dealt with firmly ....

Fair Moderation ?
    How come a Mod from PDF ,talks about fair moderation ?

Comment

To INNOCENT BYSTANDERS, OBSERVERS, IMPARTIAL JUDGES AND THE PARTIAL AND INEFFECTIVE UN and SCOUNDRELS, FOLKS IN THE PROCESS OF BECOMING SCOUNDRELS and also EVERYONE WHO IS PARTIAL, IMPARTIAL AND FENCESITTERS :

VisionintheDark, Aryan and some others are Pakistanis.

I know the above is the most stupid thing one could write,

but then,

it is so contagious, infectious and like cholera caused by poor sewage etc
      Whats wrong in this?? Its like the big title disclaimer you normally post. He didnt attack you anywhere in that post, so why the fuss??
      A grain of wheat eclipsed the sun of Adam !!

Comment

Please report (using the report this post tool) any posts you feel violate the forum rules and a moderator will investigate them for you.

It wouldn't be professional of us to handle moderations issues via a public thread like this.

Thread closed.

Comment

Working...
        X