Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Moderator

Dear Members,

We, the staff of the World Affairs Board, have offered to the Colonel, Officer of Engineers, a long-time contributor and upstanding member of our community, the position of global moderator on the forum, which he has graciously accepted.

His area of responsibility includes all sections on WAB. Please give him a warm welcome!
    "Every man has his weakness. Mine was always just cigarettes."

Welcome aboard Colonel, it's an honor to have you with us. :)
    “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

It's about time! Welcome to the staff. :)

(that sounds dirty )
      No man is free until all men are free - John Hossack
      I agree completely with this Administration’s goal of a regime change in Iraq-John Kerry
      even if that enforcement is mostly at the hands of the United States, a right we retain even if the Security Council fails to act-John Kerry
      He may even miscalculate and slide these weapons off to terrorist groups to invite them to be a surrogate to use them against the United States. It’s the miscalculation that poses the greatest threat-John Kerry

Comment

Welcome aboard Colonel. :)

Comment

welcome to WAB Colonel....

as a mod ofcourse... ;)
          Last edited by Tronic; 29 Dec 06,, 08:07.
          Cow is the only animal that not only inhales oxygen, but also exhales it.
          -Rekha Arya, Former Minister of Animal Husbandry

Comment

Way to go Colonel!!! Does this mean no more food fights???:)

Comment

Sir, mad props on the promotion.

Comment

Congrats!

Don't ban me.;)

Comment

Nice buttering me up, people. But I know you're all are going to try to cook my turkey.

My thanks but I've done this too many times not to keep my eye on my wallet. That means I'm not buying the 1st round.

Comment

Ah well, there goes the neighbourhood
                    In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

Just for that, you get the Johnny Walker Red.

Comment

Originally posted by Officer of Engineers View Post
                        My thanks but I've done this too many times not to keep my eye on my wallet. That means I'm not buying the 1st round.
                        If you come on down to Florida, I'll buy the first bottle, but it'll be rum
                        “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

Originally posted by Officer of Engineers View Post
                          Just for that, you get the Johnny Walker Red.
                          A Canadian shouting a round of drinks? I'd consider myself lucky to get a Moloson lite
                          In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

Molson, eh? You do know Molson's home city is Montreal ...

Comment

Thanks for the heads up, Ironduke.

I guess I better start being nice to Canadians...
                              "We will go through our federal budget – page by page, line by line – eliminating those programs we don’t need, and insisting that those we do operate in a sensible cost-effective way." -President Barack Obama 11/25/2008

Comment

Working...
                              X