New Moderator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats OOE!

I was so busy with the threads that I did not notice the same. Tough I did notice that your name was in rather dark letters at the bottom of the board showing those on line.

I thought that was because my computer was acting up since somehow my quick reply button is not working also!

Well done!

"Some have learnt many Tricks of sly Evasion, Instead of Truth they use Equivocation, And eke it out with mental Reservation, Which is to good Men an Abomination."

I don't have to attend every argument I'm invited to.

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

Originally posted by Ray View Post
      I thought that was because my computer was acting up since somehow my quick reply button is not working also!

Well done!
      Ray, thanks for bringing this to my attention. Can you tell me the last time it was functioning?

In the meantime I've made it so the button does not need to be clicked to use the Quick Reply box.
      "Every man has his weakness. Mine was always just cigarettes."

Comment

Using it now... if a post is close to the Quick Reply box it will not jump down... hope it works for you now.
        "Every man has his weakness. Mine was always just cigarettes."

Comment

It works,

Thanks.

"Some have learnt many Tricks of sly Evasion, Instead of Truth they use Equivocation, And eke it out with mental Reservation, Which is to good Men an Abomination."

I don't have to attend every argument I'm invited to.

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

Gosh, when did this happen?....Congrats sir.

Cheers!...on the rocks!!

Comment

A little late as I've only been a member for a few days, but I'd like to add my congratulations, going by the level of those you've already received, I wish I'd known you longer before your inaugeration, oh by the way I don't do "buttering up" in my long experience of employment I got my promotions by diligence & lots of hard work, not by cosying up to bosses, I found that it worked very well, in fact so well that I sometimes achieved positions equal to those bosses who promoted me, I'm retired now, but I find that I still can't relax properly, although it's been a number of years since I last worked, so please take this as a genuine greeting, I have a military background so I'm enjoying every moment of W.A.M.

Foremost [ex R.A.F.]

Comment

Originally posted by Confed999 View Post
                It's about time! Welcome to the staff. :)

(that sounds dirty )

That's just wrong on SO many levels of reality it isn't funny.......yet it is...:))

Comment

Working...
                X