Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which Song Are You Listening To Right Now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which Song Are You Listening To Right Now?

Hmm.. just thought I'd tune in to what you're listening to right now..

On my play list is Anthony Warlow's rendition of Music of the Night from the Phantom of the Opera.

Here's a Youtube link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fm8aSKMoZog

I had 'performed' this when we did our pathetic attempt of The Phantom in a college fest.

PS: obviously I stunk!
    Last edited by Srirangan; 25 Dec 06,, 21:25.
    I rant, therefore I am.

May I suggest to the ladies that they might like to hear Sting singing John Dowlands beautiful Elizabethan song 'Come away'? Sting also plays the lute. Magical.
    Semper in excretum. Solum profunda variat.

Comment

Originally posted by glyn View Post
      May I suggest to the ladies that they might like to hear Sting singing John Dowlands beautiful Elizabethan song 'Come away'? Sting also plays the lute. Magical.
      You and her indoors would get on a treat,she's a big Sting fan and constantly thrills me with her tales of various sundry concerts she's attended.
      Me, I'm listening to a four cd compilation Flying Nun release wot santa brought me, current track "jaffa boy" by Birds Nest Roys, and no, none of them are on you-tube sorry. Next up, North By North.
      Last edited by Parihaka; 26 Dec 06,, 06:17.
      In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

Right now, nothing.

A moment ago in the car I was listening to Led Zep's "The Wanton Song".

Jonathan

Comment

Originally posted by JBG View Post
          Right now, nothing.

A moment ago in the car I was listening to Led Zep's "The Wanton Song".

Jonathan
          nice...

Wasn't listening to anything but gonna plug in some led zep myself.

Comment

heh.. zep freaks.. I suggest you get hold of Babe I'm Gonna Leave You and its Blues original by Joan Baez. Talking of zeppelin blues original, get Jake Holmes' Dazed and Confused; the Jake Holmes original beats anything the Yardbirds and Zeppelin produced..
            I rant, therefore I am.

Comment

Led Zeppelin II

Originally posted by srirangan View Post
              heh.. zep freaks.. I suggest you get hold of Babe I'm Gonna Leave You and its Blues original by Joan Baez. Talking of zeppelin blues original, get Jake Holmes' Dazed and Confused; the Jake Holmes original beats anything the Yardbirds and Zeppelin produced..
              I remember standing in line to purchase Led Zeppelin's second album when it was released (on vinyl). It was a marvel in it's day! Still one of my favorites. My favorite cuts on that album are "Whole Lotta Love" and "Ramble On".
              Reddite igitur quae sunt Caesaris Caesari et quae sunt Dei Deo
              (Render therefore unto Caesar the things which are Caesar's and unto God the things which are God's)

Comment

I do not have the radio or TV on. I do not have a disk in the player. But I had to take an anti-anxiety pill and nap because ------------

EVERY CHRISTMAS CAROL EVER WRITTEN WAS BOUNCING AROUND IN MY HEAD.
                Able to leap tall tales in a single groan.

Comment

Originally posted by RustyBattleship View Post
                  This'll help

You better watch out,
                  You better not cry,
                  Better not pout,
                  I'm telling you why:
                  Santa Claus is coming to town.
                  He's making a list,
                  And checking it twice;
                  Gonna find out
                  Who's naughty and nice.
                  He sees you when you're sleeping.
                  He knows when you're awake.
                  He knows if you've been bad or good,
                  So be good for goodness sake!
                  Oh, you better watch out!
                  You better not cry.
                  Better not pout,
                  I'm telling you why:
                  Santa Claus is coming to town!
                  In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

clear the lane by rage against the machine :)
                    die, no0b

Comment

Right Now listening too

Desert rose - Sting
                      Linkin Park - "In the End" and Numb

Comment

Originally posted by RustyBattleship View Post
                        I do not have the radio or TV on. I do not have a disk in the player. But I had to take an anti-anxiety pill and nap because ------------

I aboslutely enjoy christian hymns .. especially We three kiings, Silent Night & Abide With Me

I grew up signing most of them.. brings back memories! :)
                        I rant, therefore I am.

Comment

Originally posted by sappersgt View Post
                          I remember standing in line to purchase Led Zeppelin's second album when it was released (on vinyl). It was a marvel in it's day! Still one of my favorites. My favorite cuts on that album are "Whole Lotta Love" and "Ramble On".
                          I like Zeppelin, but not their made-to-sell works. I prefer the blues variants and classics they've produced. That being said, they make for very good playing when high.
                          I rant, therefore I am.

Comment

Originally posted by srirangan View Post
                            I aboslutely enjoy christian hymns .. especially We three kiings, Silent Night & Abide With Me

I grew up signing most of them.. brings back memories! :)
                            Yup! me too in school...and Silent Night is one of my favourites among them.

Comment

Once in my school when i was in class 9 i think in "Go As you like" party which is also known as "Fancy Dress Party" in my school a group played a drame on o three kings and silent night! :)

Can someone send me some christmas carols? :P

Comment

Working...
                              X